six✨

josh
trigger warning later on! it'll be marked with this **
I woke up by my alarm beeping and felt a warm body next to mine. I smiled to myself. tyler. he had his arms wrapped around my waist, his head in the crook of my neck, and his legs entangled with mine. I've never felt so warm and safe.

he yawned and his lips touched my neck, giving me goosebumps that made me grin. when he noticed where he was he jumped and got out of the bed. "what? why a-am I here? I'm so sorry I was sleeping on top of you I just- I felt safe and I'm sorry I look bad I just-" Tyler was trembling. my poor baby. I got up and hugged him.

"shh, Tyler it's ok. it's fine. you slept over last night. and, you look adorable so staring at you too long will probably give me a boner. relax baby boy." I grinned, still holding him. Tyler laughed and let go of me."can't go a second without being horny, huh?" I nodded and laughed.

"let's get ready for school?" I nudged him. he nodded and looked at me expectantly. he looked gorgeous. his hair was floppy and his shirt was wrinkled. his eyes were tired and his cheeks were red. "oh! you need clothes and, I'm guessing, underwear? we don't have time to shower." he nodded and I threw him my 'I want to believe' tank top and some black skinny jeans.

he stood there, waiting for the underwear. I slowly walked up to him. I then grabbed his butt in my hand and whispered in his ear while he trembled. "can I put them on for you, huh baby boy?" I emphasized the nick name as I knew it turned him on. he gasped. "n-no! I u-uh need to um, y-you are um, but I'm straight I thin-think?" he stuttered and spoke unclearly.

I smirked at him. he looked at me, biting his lip. bad choice. i raised my hand and wrapped it around his waist while using my other hand to pin him to my wall. "remember what I said yesterday, baby?" he shook his head, his eyes wide. "if you do things that make me wanna fuck you-"he finished, realizing what was about to happen. "-you'll m-make me want you as much as y-you want me...no jo-"

with that I started kissing down his neck while he moaned quietly. he sounded beautiful. oh, what I would do to hear him scream my name. "j-josh stop pl-please" he begged. I ignored it. he deserved this for being so fucking attractive and knowing I couldn't do anything about it. I then got on my knees. I started kissing down his happy trail and then looked up at him. his face was red, his eyes were wide and longing. as if he needed something. me.

"want me now?"i growled. he whimpered, looking at me needingly. I kissed his bulge, got up, and changed my clothes. he sunk to the ground, throwing his head back. his hair was even more messy now, his shirt was halfway up, and, like I said, he had a boner.

"w-why? I'm st-straight josh. I don't want- I just- cause I'm str-" he started, head in his hands. "if I grabbed you, threw you on my bed, and fucked you senseless while you scream my name and bend your back, would you say you're 'straight'?" I interrupted.

he looked me up and down, watching me. he didn't answer. he just shrugged. he turned around and took off his shirt and pants. for about five seconds, Tyler was almost naked, and it was beautiful. and he was so small and thin. and quiet. let alone him being shy. he changed into my clothes. still no answer. "come on jish. let's go downstairs,"he whispered. I nodded and we went to the kitchen. my mom was there making coffee.

"morning josh! and you are?" shit. "hi mrs. dun, I'm Tyler, josh's friend." he looked over at me."I'm sorry I slept over last night. it was 12:00 and josh didn't want me out late, so he said I could sleep over."Tyler smiled sweetly. my mom smiled genuinely at the boy and nodded her head.