Confusion

Jack's P.O.V

It's been a day since the incident..Jack can't stop thinking about him,Mark. He decides that the best way to get Mark of his mind is by going to his favorite café. Jack grabbed his house keys and walked down the street to ArcadiaCafé,an Arcade/Café near his humble abode. He walked inside and sat down on one of the incredibly comfy gamer chairs. The Café smelled of baked goods and coffee,all around he could see his friends..Cry,Felix,Ken,Bob,Wade,Mark-- MARK!? Jack's heart skipped a beat,what was he doing here?! Even for the boss himself, it was hard to keep cool. He finally mustered up the courage to approach him. "h-hi mark" he quivvered. Mark turned to face him. "Hey....J-Jack?!" Mark shook. "About yesterday.." Jack trailed off. Mark pulled them away from the croud. "Look. We had too many drinks last night,we were being stupid!" Mark snapped. "But what if we have something more!! I want to be more than friends Mark,why don't you get that." Jack argued teary eyed. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist,kissing him passionately. The café was dead quiet,it seemed as if they were the only people in the world,Mark pulls away and whispers in Jack's ear. "we can't be together.." The insane girl from before barges in and tackles Jack. "MATTIE NO!" Mark screams. Mattie (the insane girl) looks up at Mark. "Haaaayyy *hic* babe~" Mattie cooed. "Imma kill this man-whore Kay?" Before she could say another word the police arrested her. "That was hot..." mumbled Cry. Mark and Jack hug each other lovingly. Hopefully she won't disturb them again.

Hey Star here! I'm sorry if this is terrible I'm kinda being rushed and I'm a little tired but I hope you enjoyed anyway!