Staring

'Why does he have to be so damn sexy?' Iruka was currently in a meeting and doing nothing but staring at the ashen haired jonin. Kakashi Hatake.
"Iruka? Are you ok?"
"Hm? Oh yes I'm fine! No need to worry Gai!"
"Ok?"
'That was too close. I need to be more careful. If not he might catch me.' With that thought Iruka became nervous and fidgety. Luckly for him the meeting had only fifteen minutes left.

~Fifteen Minutes Later~

'Thank god. I was almost caught again. This time it was him. Fuck I need to pay attention to what's happening!'
"Iruka."
I turned around there he was. The one person I was hoping to avoid. "Oh, hello Kakashi. Is there something I can do for you?" 'Please go away'
"Actually yes. There is."
'Dammit!' "Y-yes?" I cringed from stuttering. This so wasn't a good time for him to ask a favour.
"This is something I'm not allowed to talk about in public. So follow me."
With that he started walking. Where? I have no idea. The way he said that made my brain swarm with erratic thoughts and some of them were rather........ I think you get the point. "So.... where are we headed?"
"A place where we'll be alone." Unbeknownest to me he was smirking under that mask of his. And my brain just continued with it's thoughts.