The Woods

Kakashi POV

'Iruka isn't going to regret this.' "Well, we're here." We were stopped in front a very large tree out in the middle of the forest, well away from Kohana.
"Why are we here?" I could tell he was nervous, but that makes him all the cuter.
"I just wanted to spend some time with you. Is that so bad?" His face flushed and he turned away. 'Perfect. Now he's distracted.' Before he could look back to see what I was doing I had slipped my mask down to my chin and pulled him into a heated kiss.

Iruka POV

'Is this actually happening!?' I was stiff for a few moments but I did relax. I'm glad that I did but what came next was unexpected.
"Wanna do it?"
My face was even redder, if that was possible. He came out of no where with that question! How am I supposed to react?
I guess I took to long to respond because ge started to walk away. "Wa-wait! I-it's not that I-i don't want to. It's just I.......... don't know what to do." I was staring at my feet now. Thinking he's just going to continue walking. Boy was I wrong.

Kakashi POV

'He's a virgin? That's something I never expected. Guess I'll definitely have to show him a good time.' I pinned him to the tree and started licking his neck which earned me a gasp and low moan.
"B-but I thought you wouldn't want someone who's still a virgin."
I chuckled slightly. "You won't be for long."