Prologue

"The Blood In My Veins Is Made Up of Mistakes. Let's Forget Who We Are And Dive Into The Dark. As We Burst Into Colors Returning To Light"
----------------------------------------------What if Ashton Irwin had two sisters instead of just one? When Ashton was 10 his sister Violetta disappeared. They tried to find her, but with no luck Ashton's mum decided it was best to forget her. They moved on with life and tried not to think about the sweet 8 year old that disappeared so many years ago. But, it's hard to forget someone you loved so much. Harry hadn't even born yet and Lauren had only been 3 so they don't remember her, but Ashton never forgot. He couldn't. Now Ashton is in a famous band called 5 seconds of summer and Violetta lives with her kidnappers. They thought the erased her memories, but the amnesia gas hadn't worked right and she remembers everything. Ashton, her family, being kidnapped, and being beat half to death when she was first kidnapped. Her kidnappers wife had wanted to keep her as their daughter so they did. But Violetta knows the truth. She pretends to be clueless everyday. She gets bullied at school for being a 'freak'. She has anorexia and she self harms. But wouldn't you if you were her? Now she is slowly tumbling back into Ashton's life. What happens when his band mate Michael starts falling for her?