Chapter 1: Click

I knew she was getting closer. I couldn't keep running forever! I had hidden in the nearest room at the creepy building she had led me too. Since I'm guessing there's no sign of her nearby, I decided to look around the room. First of all, this room had a lot of spiderwebs. But that was the least of my concerns right now. As I flipped through tons of books and peered at mysterious objects, I could hear something in the pitch black room I was in. I went by the nearest wall, and I had come across a camera that appeared on a small shelf. "Well I could take pictures of this place so I could hang it up in my room and use it as evidence!" So I excitedly examined the camera, how it works and how to see everything. It was one of those camera that's you took a picture and it printed it out itself. I set down the camera and saw a note that was nearby. It said " Beware of this camera. It may be nice and all but it has a very special power and it can do a lot of damage. Just don't-"  I was interrupted by the sound of her walking through the hallway. You could hear her heavy breathing and loud high heeled boots. I quickly picked up the camera and though What could a camera like this possibly do?? I was very curious and wanted to know more but I must've thrown the note somewhere because it wasn't on the small shelf anymore. Odd I thought before the door banged open!
" I know your in here! I've looked everywhere and you must be here!" Her deep growly voice filled the quiet room. I must've found the light switch because when I moved a tad bit upwards and the light turned on. I tried shrinking down and grabbed the camera. I hid behind another shelf and hoped she wouldn't see me. Too late, of course! She came over and she said " This is the consequence!" with a deep growly voice that had became more evil. She picked me up with a lot of force and threw me Across the room. It hurt a lot and I got a fresh cut from something that was nearby. The pain was stinging but I couldn't give up. Not on this case! " You know Bailey, if you hadn't came and met me, this wouldn't have happened! But you tried to be friends with everyone and everything. I warned you but did you listen? NO!" She had yelled at me. " Now it's time for you to say goodbye!" I aimed the camera at her and replied with "Oh if only it was that easy!" And I clicked the first button I saw and all you heard was a loud flash and she was gone. But what I didn't know was that I disappeared too. And that's how it started. Just by one click.

             END OF CHAPTER- this is sort of my first time writing so if you have any ideas, tell me! :)