Chapter 2: Let there be light

I was falling into darkness. But at the same time, I was spinning around and around. It was like I couldn't control myself anymore. What did the camera do? I thought as I was still falling and seeing nothing nearby me. Just as I was getting used to the darkness and the spinning. A bright light flashed and the words: " Oh if only it was that easy!" came out! Wait a minute, I thought, That's what I said before I clicked that button! I was trying to shield my eyes from the bright light that had flashed. Then it got quiet. I heard a small snap as if someone just took a picture! I somehow stopped falling and I was now floating. A stopwatch had floated directly to me and the time had stopped! Well, since nothing's happening I'll introduce myself properly! Ok, as I said before, my name is Bailey, I am 14 years old. I am from Texas and raised by my mother. I hate drama, raisins, fake people, bullying, etc. I have brown hair, blue eyes, wear small rings on my fingers, I behave very well, I'm 5'4 in height. I speak a little bit of Spanish but mostly English. I really like designing clothes and to sing. Oh yeah, I have a pet ferret named Louise ( named after my grandmother ), and she's a little smelly, has a wet nose and plays with a small toy mouse named Marley. But I don't want to bore you by telling you guys so much about me. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to me. I looked at the stopwatch and threw it as hard as I could! Unfortunately, it must've done something because I was now falling and spinning again but this time, the stopwatch came back and almost hit me but I had moved out of the way. I was getting really bored and upset. Then, another thing came floating towards me. This time it was a candle! I picked it up and the candle immediately lit up. I looked around and saw I was attached to these strings that were spinning and something to make me feel and look like I was falling! That explains a lot. I saw half a pancake on the floor and picked it up. It looked fresh, as if someone had just taken a bite! It looked amazingly delicious, so I thought Well, why not? And took a huge bite out of the pancake. I had this weird tingling feeling, that I ignored. I found a bunch of signs that named everything. For instance, one sign said the 'kitchen.'Another said 'bathroom.'The one that interested me the most was the one that said 'Living Room.' So I examined the directions and walked to the living room. As I entered the living room, I took in the room smell. It smelled like... Cinnamon! I went over to one of the large chairs. It smelled similar to dogs but not exactly a dog. It was a differ type of dog, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then these fake statues of horse guards somehow managed to turn their heads towards me. I was thinking Okayy that's not creepy at all! When I turned around to read the poems on the wall, I heard something move. I froze. I turned around very slowly and saw that the statues weren't fake. They were real! It was kind of disturbing because it had a horse head, but the body was so bony and it a few drops of blood were dripping from his nose. He had a flail as a weapon, ( a flail is one of those stick things with a spiked ball on a chain ) and he started swinging it. The horse next to him was incredibly buff and had a mace club as her weapon ( medium sized stick with spikes around a part of the sides and one sticking out exactly at the top. She was beating the air. Then the last one, it wasn't a man nor woman. It had a Yellow Frog face with orange earrings and it was wearing a dress with pants. The type of shoes it was wearing were pointed boots. It's hands were like a man, but legs like a strong woman. It's neck had a Adams Apple but it's skin looked ever so smooth. Now the weapon it was carrying was a War Flail!!!! ( same as a flail but has 4 spike balls!!! ) I was terrified. They all stared at me and I knew if I made a sound of move, they would attack! It's been 2 minutes and my stomach made a growling sound. That's when they tried attacking. I was panicking and hid behind a small shelf again and put a small blanket on. I was hoping that I had the camera with me. But I didn't see or feel it. I peeked from under the blanket and saw it across the room, on the chair. I was thinking of way to get there, because there was a lot of desks and it was possible for me to get the camera without getting caught. So I crawled over to the desk that was closest to the chair. As soon as I stood up, the bony horse reached for the camera and said " Looking for this?" But the thing is, his voice was squeaky so it was funny. I laughed and I regretted it. He picked me up and threw me towards the ceiling where there was chains. I grabbed onto a chain so I wouldn't fall and hurt myself but I ended tying myself up. Now what was I going to do?