Ch. 7

A/N

And the last cast image for now is of Dylan O'Brien. He plays the incredibly sexy and new character of Michael Kissler. He was mentioned last chapter but this chapter he will be fully introduced.

So here ya go. Chapter 7 for my Vintage Babes. ;)

~•~

I stood completely still in fear. I couldn't hear or see anything and I was in a room full of people who's main point of focus was me. I fidgeted slightly in my spot as someone came and took my hand. their hand was soft and I could tell it was I females. I shook my head and her presence left me.

Dean's POV

I felt uncomfortable to say the least. I stood next to Michael as my wolf got jumpy in my subconscious, begging to be free. 

'Our mate is here.' He whined. My eyes widened and I tried to look around the room discreetly. 

"Whats with you?" Michael muttered under his breath as he took a sip of the contents in his cup. 

"N-Nothing." I mumbled as I gave up my small search and looked at my boots.

The room was full of dancing teens and pounding music. I groaned at the proximity of all of these people near me. I stood next to Michael, itching to go smoke a cigarette, but my wolf made me stay.

'She's here somewhere. We need to find her.'

I looked around the room once more until a sweet smell hit my nose. It smelled of coconut and honey.

'Mate. That's her. That's her smell.' My wolf said excitedly.

I scanned the room and my eyes found her. Teegan Riley. The main object of the party. She looked as if she was about to cry and I fought the urge to punch someone. It was her. It was the girl that I didn't even think I would  find attractive, but for some reason that changed. Now, she seemed like she was the only one in the room that could peak my interest. I soon snapped out of it as I saw one of her friends blindfold her and put on bulky headphones.

"What are they doing?" I almost snarled to no one in particular.

"Dude. Where has your head been at the last five minutes?" Michael laughed and patted me on the back.

"Nothing." I muttered as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out to see who it was and i knew I needed to step out to make a call. I gave Michael a slight nod and went to leave the room but Bellany stopped me by standing in front of me.

"Hey. Where are you going?" She said with a small smirk on her face. "You've gotta see if your Teegan's mate."

I groaned and gave Bellany a straight face. Her smirk falling. She looked at my hand and her cheerfulness left.

"No. Dean. No." She whispered as tears brimmed her eyes. I pulled her into my chest and petted her head lightly whispering for her to hush.

"Hey it's okay. I just have to go in for a few days. I promise. Michael is here. He'll protect and keep an eye on you. Okay? I'll be back before you know it." I whispered into her hair as she sobbed into my chest.

"Why? Why do you have to go?" She muttered after she settled down. She pulled away and wipped her eyes.

"You know why. It's my job. I know it sucks but you have to trust me okay Bell?" I sighed as my phone buzzed again in my hand.

"I always trust you." She sighed and looked at something happening behind me.

Her eyes widened and a hand shot to her open lips. I furrowed my brow curiously and turned to see a man around my age, lips locked to Teegan's. And everything went red.