Temporary

Heyo, this is an author's note, sorry 😁

I'd like to apologize for not updating this story at all for a very very long time. I'm sorry to say that you may not have a completely new chapter for a while.

I've been thinking every time that I get on wattpad "Why am I not writing? Why am I not doing what I'm supposed to? So many people want this chapter, and yet I can't bring myself to write it."

Well, that's simply becauee I'm not happy with the turn out of this story. So, I've decided to rewrite a few of the chapters in this story in hopes to make everything come out cleaner and clearer.

So, even if you're all caught up with this story, I suggest when the revised version of the chapters come out that you read them. There will be new material, and it will be a lot easier to follow, and hopefully have a bit more humor laced in.

And with all of this said and done, I hope you continue to read, and I'm very sorry for all of this. The last four or five chapters I think I'm going to rewrite... I'm not sure. I'll have to read my own story to see where exactly I want things rewritten. I know that the two parter chapter will most definitely be rewritten... I don't like two part chapters, they don't feel clean.

Anyway, I hope you look forward to it. School for me starts on August 16th, and my birthday follows shortly after on the 21st, so I'll push out a revised chapter whenever I can.

Thank you so much, all of you for your crazy support. I know Author's Note chapters are pretty disappointing once you find out that's what it is lol.

Thank you to who ever actually read this, this had some pretty important information in it lol.

Thank you once again, and have a good morning/evening/night depending where you are in the world.

             -Lilz