Untitled Part 1

" I hate it here" I yelled it to the darkness that covered my body

"you need remember" said the voice

"what do I need to remember"

"how the hell your got here"

It was a big flash and I was back in my room by myself. I get up and start walking around my room looking for the keys to my car i aways seem to miss place them one way or another, " oh well ill find them later" i said to my self. I grab my towel and go to the shower, i also grab my speaker and phone. "what is life without sound, kinda nerve racking to thing about it." i open my door and a burst of cold wind comes in. i start my wak down the hall way to the bathroom.

i open the bathroom door and throw all my stuff on the sink, i turn on my speaker and find the most calm sounding song i find and then find the most heart pumping song to follow it up with. i get in the shower do my busness and get out i hate being in water. i go to my room and get dressed dry off my hair and look for my car keys and find a note from my mom saying shes borrowing my car for the day. i run out the door without breakfast and go to my old bike ad start my way to school

as i arrive at school i put my bike in the far rackts because i don't trust anyone at this school. i pull my headphones out of my backpack and plug them into my phone and put on my playlist. i walk to my first class of the day and sit in the back trying to avoid everyone in this school. the bell rings and the teacher walks in she says " my name is Ms. Connors" she was thin lady with long blond hair glasses. she goes on and hands out all the stuff for the class.

the bell rings signifying break has started so we all get up and walk out. I make my way out side and find a quiet bench to sit at. I hear so people talking behind the corner talking softer then normal almost like they we whispering." oh well it has nothing to do with me" I said. I listen closer trying to hear what their sating and I here them bring up my sister and say.

"yea shes must have some money her parents are basically rich they both work for really nice bussnises and drive really nice cars." one of them say said "we should go take it from the little brat."

I get up and slowly walk around the corner and follow them to a far corner of the school. "where going to take it here. no one to see no one to hear" one of them said I waited there all day till they came back. when they got back I heard my sister yell for help I run out as they where