(

I knew I had to get his trust, he knows I'm still scared of him, and he's not gonna give up on making me fall in love with him. He is completely obsessed with me, always making sure where I was, giving me thing I don't want or need, telling me why he loves me and what he can do for me. He's a fucking maniac. But it's strange, you would never expect him to have this mental issue. He's quite a handsome man, defined face and all muscle. His hair a deep chestnut colour and he was very strong, but his eyes are what gave it away. Those deep hazel eyes. It's only the way he looks at me that you know he's not right. The way he looks at me makes it seem like I'm a goddess, which clearly to him I am. And I can't do anything for my self, he just has to make sure it's perfect for his little princess. But I had to out aside these problems and give his trust, make him believe I love him so I an get the fuck out of here. I walk out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth, it was late at night. I walk down the stairs and go down to the living room, but he's not there. I go upto his room. I found it shit that he has a lock on his bedroom door, like he wanted me out, what was he hiding? But I had only 2 chances to get the code correct or alarms go off. I then put in "8815" and I got in. I was shocked once I got inside. The room was very large, an full of stuff. He had a kings size bed and on the wall I walked in had a large tv on it. There was high roof ceilings with a chandelier. he had a laptop on a large boss desk. I walk over to his bed and on one bedside table there was a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion. Of course. But on the other bedside table there was a sketch book. I open it up and words could not describe how I was feeling. There was sketches of me on every page, some with him in them, and as I went on the sketches became more sexual with me and him in it, I had to immediately close the book. But I have to admit he was an incredible artist. On the walls there was a painting of me, a very beautiful painting if me. It was behind the chair of where his desk was. He was completely fucked up. I went into his bathroom and his bath tub was a fucking pool, with jets and lights. He was clearly a very rich man. I then try and walk back to his desk and open a book. Lit was a diary from the day he saw me. as I read through the book he talks about how more obsessed he becomes of me, and how he will never let me go, and that he would anything for me, and that is another man touched me he would brutally kill him. I become more scared while reading.
"What are you doing?" I hear a deep voice say. I quickly shut the book and turn around scared shitless. Vincent stood right there in the door way, looking very serious.
"I....uh...." I stutter as he starts walking towards me.
"I told you to never come up here" he says, I had never been so scared.
"I...was looking for you" I say
"I uh, I just got a bit scared being all by myself" I say, sucking up.
"Oh..." He says more relaxed and less angry, he looks calmer then before.
" and you usually come check up on me, so when you didn't I though you were angry with me..." I say, making him feel bad so he blame it on himself.
"Oh no, I could never be angry with you what made you think that, you know I love you I would never want to hurt you" he says freaking out a little.
"Then why didn't you check up on me" I say,
"I went to the shops to go get you some chocolate, I got your favourite, and I got you some white and red roses, your favourite too" he says passing them to me. He had a tray of my favourite chocolates and a bunch of roses.
"There beautiful, thank you" I say.
"I want to make it up to you, I should of told you where I was going so you would freak out" he says
"How about tomorrow we can do anything you want" he says
"Tomorrow?" I say
"...or we can do anything right now, in fact noes a perfect time if you like" he says freaking out.
"It's ok we don't have to " I say
"No, anything could Of happen to..." He begins but I cut him off
"I just want to sleep with you now" I say and he goes silent.
"..oh I didn't think you were ready...I'll go quickly and get...." He says a little shocked and I quickly place my lips on his and start kissing him softly. He kisses back and it grows more intense, with my high running up his thigh he already was hard. He had one hand it my hair and the other in the draw trying to grab a condom. But he couldn't find any.
"Hang on my love" he says and breaks away and starts frantically searching the draws stressing out. He actually had to run to his desk and look through there but nothing, by now he knew I lost interest. He runs back to me.
" I have to go back to the shops love, I'm so sorry" he says
"Don't worry" I say and get up.
" no please, I will only be 10 minutes" he says holding my hand.
"I can't wait the long, unless..." I say
" unless what?" He asks
" I can come with you" I say
He looks at me, staring at me.
I walk up to his and put my arms around his shoulders and start kissing.
" show me how much you love me" I whisper.
I felt his ht breath on my shoulder, he was smart but I was smarter. He knows I could be tricking him but if I don't run off and do it with him I can get his trust and then escape.
"Ok..." He softly whispers and gives me a peck on the cheek. He really wanted me right now but he knew he had to wait and be patient, and although he has calmed down I can tell he's very excited in his head but he's taking extra caution now of me.
He takes my hand and leads me to the front door, and it takes him a minute to unlock it.
"Promos me that this isn't a trick, because I swear to god if it is..." He says siriously but I cut him off.
"No it's not, just trust me, show me how much you love me" I whisper
"I will my love, I will" he says
He holds my hand and takes my to his car, he opens the door for me on the passenger side and I get in, he closes the door. He gets in and we start heading off. It was dead silent and he was very nervous. I place my hand on his thigh.
"Calm down, it's ok" I say
We arrive and the closest store and we park. He inspects the aria and looks at me. "Will you be good?" He asks
"Yes, just quickly get them, I'm getting a but sleepy" I say truthfully. He pecks my lips and quickly runs inside.

Vincent's pov.
I couldn't believe I was actually gonna do this tonight, she must of changed her mind quickly. I admit I thought it was a trick at first but if it was she would of done it by now. I want to make this night a special night for us, as I have been waiting for a long time to show her how much I love her. I walk in the store and there was only a guy behind the counter, no one else. I wanted to make it a perfect night, even though it was rushed. I grab a basket and I grab all the things I need. I dirt grab large condoms, obviously. I then grab some more chocolate and grab ice cream and all this food she loves. I then decide to grab the ingredients for pancakes for breakfast in the morning, she would be so exsorsted by the morning that I'll make her favourite and bring it to her in bed. I grab some candles so make the room more romantic. I walk to the check out and the guy starts scanning them.
"Girlfriend?" He asks
"Yea, special night for us" I say
"Nice, that comes to $24.95" he says and I hand him the money and walk