#2 Saku's memories

“I was born in this island” he starts with excitement ‘cause he guess that he has got her attention and he haven’t even said something important “When I was about 10 years old my parents became the mayors of the village you have just been buying things”

“Wait what? If your parents were the mayors, I don’t see why you are starving”

“Don’t interrupt me” he smiles very sincerely and he shrugs his shoulders “well, let me continue…”

*Flashback to Saku’s memories*

“Mum! Mummy! Tell him to stop please!” a little and blonde child says holding a part of his mothers dress.

“Kaoru, stop, your brother wants to play”

Little Saku gets out his tongue and so his brother does, and then they start to laugh out loud, that’s when their mother give a big smile to them because they seem so happy, they are a happy family by the time…

Suddenly someone knocks the door very roughly, that makes the girl come again to real life and she decides to open the door, but Kaoru has a bad feeling about the situation, so the boy who is 12 years old runs fast to open the door before his mother could do, just then a big noise from a gun make a big silence on the room, Saku and his mother seem deaf and shocked and it is like in slow motion, all they can see is Kaoru falling into the floor of the hall, when they saw his clothes were dirty because of blood they knew what the situation was, and they became to be really frightened.

The man, who has shooted Kaoru seconds ago, was wearing dark sun glasses and he also had a big scar on his face, he absolutely look terrifying, he laughs evilly and he is decided to shoot the girl, Saku is faster than that man so he jumps above his mother and the man failed the shoot.

“Mum! Run away! I’ll take Saku far away from here!” Kaoru shouts while he stands up, he is bleeding so much.

He does what he has just said and takes Saku as far from the house as they can, at that time their mother is trying to run away someone in the village, the two scared kids hide in the forest, it was all calm, like nothing happened, like they were playing in the forest as they would usually do.

They hear a noisy moan, they stop and look each other faces, it was her mother’s moan… Saku starts to cry and runs home asking where his mum was, once he got home he saw something he’d wish he had never seen, something he won’t ever forget.

He saw his mother stained by blood and looking very weak, she stands up and try to get his child out of the house with her last breath, but he easily avoids her and enters to the room to see his father’s corpse full of blood and injuries.

That night Kaoru and his mother went to the local doctor, but the woman has a great infection and dies two days after the attack of that man, at that time those little kids became orphans.

*The end of the flashback*

“My parents were…” his voice breaks, he is sentimentally weak right now, he breaths to continue talking “they were very loved by every villager, so they have been helping us since that day, but it all changed when a year ago they attacked us again, I still can’t believe how we survived, but we did, and those people didn’t like that, so they terrified the villagers who have helped us, so that’s why they don’t want to help us…”

“That’s… That’s unfair!” the girl interrupts him with moans and almost crying.

“I didn’t want you to cry” he sighs a bit sad.

“Please, keep on talking, don’t care about me, I’m like this most of the time” he smiles to him while she dries her tears.

“My brother and I moved to the forest, we survived stealing or doing another kind of things, I’m not proud of it, but we weren’t going to die, we also still love the villagers, because we understand why he acted like that”

“Where’s your brother?”

“He… He… He left me some months ago…” he bits his lip and some blood appears on it “I don’t know anything about him”

“HE LEFT YOU KNOWING HOW YOU WERE?” the girl shouts angrily.

“No… that’s not what I meant…”

“Oh, etto… I…” stammers Mia repentant.

“He disappeared, I’m sure that they kidnapped him” he breaths deeply “That’s why I ask you for help, would you let me travel with you? When we arrive to the next island is when we say goodbye and never see each other, it is because I have nothing to do here, I can barely eat decently…”

Saku’s sad expression reminds Mia someone from her past, and that makes she feel more comfortable.

“You can come with me, Sabo” she says with a smile on her face.

“Sa… Sabo?” he stammers a bit nervous.

“Saku, Saku! I meant Saku!” she says moving her hands and also shaking her head to repair the confusion she has just had about his old friend.

“How do you know about Sabo?” he says angry and in a second he was above her.

“Wait, what?” she ask very confused without understanding a thing, although he was above her body and he would be in advantage if it suddenly became a fight, she isn’t in alert, she is calm but confused.

“Why did you call me Sabo?” he asks really serious, he isn’t kidding about this.

“You reminded me of a childhood friend” Mia says quite annoyed, shifting Saku far from her body.

“So, you met Sabo in East Blue, right?” he asked now with shine in his eyes.

“Yep, why?”

“I’m his twin brother”

____________________________________________________________

Hey yo, this is the second chapter, I guess it would have a lot of mistakes, but I have a lot of exams and I havent got enough time to correct them all right now, anyway I'm still so happy about uploading this chapter omg, isnt sabo adorable? <3

Hope you all liked the chapter and omg, please comment or vote or idk, I'm so happy and i love you so much if you have read this really :D

This is a part of my "bday update", it is my bday today lol and i thought it would be funny, idk, i just wanted to have every single novel I'm writing to be updated today :3 It is like a self-present for me, if thats exists hahahah 

PS: LOVE YA SO MUCHHH

PS2: I needed to put that photo of Sabo <33