Chapter 4

Your POV

I heard a bang on my door.The door open."wake up brat we have training in a 1 hour"."Okay captain shorty".He slams the door.I know he is still at the door.I get out of my bed and locked the door.I take a shower and i put on my uniform.I left my cat in room.I skipped breakfast.

                             Time skip to training

"Well since brat is new where going to test her skills"Levi was looking at me."First hand combat"."Y/N will fight with Mikasa".Mikasa is very strong.I walk to her.I whent to fithing stands.She trows a punch.I grab her hand and flip her.Now that shes on the floor i kick her stomg but not hard.she trys to hit me but I doge it."Time".'Sorry Mikasa".I help her get up."It's fine you did great".She cough blood out."Next is 3DMG"They whent to the wall.Now that there up there i need to get there."Here take this"Erwin passed me 3DMG."Thanks"I shot the wire to the wall."There are going to be dummies thet ar-r"."B*tch I know what to do".I jumped to the tree.I can sence where there at.I go back.I hear people.

"What is she doing"

"She's crazy"

"She is stupid"

Walk far away."What the hell are you doing brat".I don't respond.Than I Transform to a cheetah.I run as fast then i jumped, I quickly form to myself.I start to fall.Then I shot the wire to a tree.I see the dummie I did my spinning trick.I cut the nape of the dummy.

                           Time skip 

I came back from cutting the nape of all the dummy."How did you do that!" all of them said.Like are you seriuse it's to loud fro my ears."It takes practise"I walk out to lunch.Ignoring all there comments.I went back to my room to get my cat.I get my little bag where i put C/N.As im walking out i see Eren."Hi Y/N"."Whet do you what Eren"."I was wondering if you what to eat lunch with me"He rubed his hand behind his head looking down."Yeah sure"."Really Thanks".He huged me.Then he let go."Where going to tree"."Wait is this a date or something?"."No".We walk out to the tree.I see food.I sit down."Thanks Eren"."Your welcome".I finsh my food."Eren are you sure this is not a date?"."Fine it is,sorry it was a dare"He looks down."It's fine".I get up."Well i need to go"."I can walk with you"."No it's fine Eren"."Please"."Fine".We walk out.I see someone heading our way.Eren paniked and graped my hand.C/N let's out a hiss."Jaeger, let go of L/N hands".It's Shorty."Why?" I asked is he jealous."There is no time for that"."Erwin needs you at his office"."Bye Eren".He hugged me.I wonder why he does that."Bye Y/N".I walk out with shorty."What is your relationship with Jaeger".He asked"why do you care are you jealous or something?".He stayed silent.we make it to Erwin's office.I knocked on the door.The door opened.Erwin, Hanji, Mike where there."Take a seat".I sit down on the chair."Where going to have a expedition, we will like if you come with us"."Erwin how long is the expedition" I asked."Depending how long we take to kill the female titan"."Sure, I will do it"."so how are we going to defeat the female titan".Hanji asked."Well-l"."What you can do is put some traps in the forest,So when we head out if we see the female titan you split into two group, I stay behind to chase the female to where the traps are and someone kills the female titan".I say calmly."t-THAT'S A GREAT IDEA Y/N!!".Hanji run to me and hugged me."It's fine".She let go of me."Well that being discussed we are leaving in a weak, Y/N you are dismissed"."Bye".I walk out.Went to my room.I put C/N on the floor and feed her.I took a shower put PJ'S on.I skipped dinner cuase i was tired.

A/N: HOLO everyone  i finshed a chapter today.Im really tried so twomarrow im not going to post a chapter.This took me 2 days to finshed so plz suoport me.Thank you for 60 reads.