Chapter 6

Clarke's P.O.V
I inhale sharply. I need to deliver this baby now. If I can't have Bellamy at least I'll have a piece of him. I exhale.
"Let's do this." I say through gritted teeth. My mom nods before grabbing supplies. I continue to groan and scream. Octavia walks in. She seems flustered but calm. I assume they paged her and she assumed it wasn't because of me. When she finally sees me, she yelps and runs over. I see some people walk in and past the med bay. When they see me they walk faster or they walk out.
My mom comes back with a bunch of supplies. "Okay Clarke, I'm going to start by breaking your water." I nod and she motions for Octavia. While they do this I think about my child. I don't want any specific gender but any baby that looks remotely like their father will be fine by me. Once they are finished my mom gives me an epidural. It doesn't help, I still feel everything.
A couple hours later my mom tells me that we should start getting ready to push. She adjusts my pillows and my legs, then she pulls up my hospital gown.
               "Clarke, I need you to give me a big push." My mom commands. I push and at first I'm fine but then I panic because I feel the baby moving. I start to scream and motion for Octavia. She grabs my hand. "I'm here for you Clarke." She says softly.
              I sobbing now. I look at her with a look of sorrow. "I need Bellamy......" I say before breaking down into uncontrollable sobs. She nods before running out. I can't  do this without him....
Bellamy's P.O.V
           I sit in my dark cell. The guards voices are distant. After Clarke's blurb I was thrown back into my cell and now the council is in a debate as to whether or not to kill me. I can't think straight. I'm going to be a father in a couple of months....
               I here loud footsteps running through the sky box. Then appears Octavia and a guard in my door way. Octavia speaks up. "I need him to come with me."
             The guard stares before asking "reason?". Octavia stares at him. She wears her medical scrubs. "Personal." She states before staring the guard down.
            "Look Blake, I get that you're a doctor and its confidential. But this is a highly threatening prisoner. I'm going to need a reason." I scoff when the guard says this. How am I a threat.
            Octavia sighs. "His girlfriend needs him." She states simply.
            The guard chuckles. "The one he knocked up. What an idiot, who would sleep with him." I pounce but am cut off  by the chain that ties me to the wall. The guard speaks again. "What for?" 
            "It's urgent!" Octavia yells. They guard stands not convinced by Octavia's words. "The baby is coming."
            "What!" I yell and stand to my feet. That when I start pulling at the chains. "She needs me, I need to be their when my child is born." I yell at the guard. "Have you ever been in love." I direct at the guard. He stands with no expression. "The woman I love is having my child. My first ever child. What father wants to miss that. I might be a high risk prisoner to you but I'm in here out of acts of love. That doesn't make me a criminal. It make me a brother, a boyfriend, a father. I'm not a criminal and it's about time you stop treating me like one. I'm writing my own damn story! And it starts with me becoming a father. So please man, let me see my girlfriend and my child at least once before they kill me." He walks over and un handcuffs me. I give him a look of sympathy meaning "thank you".
               "And yes I have been in love." He smiles at me. "Go meet your kid, Blake." When I finishes saying this me and Octavia take off running. Towards the Med Bay.
              ******************************************
         I hear the screams from outside the hospital. Pain shoots me in the heart like a gun shot and I almost don't make inside the room. I see her. Laid down on the bed her legs spread open and her forehead dripping sweat. It reminds me of my mom. Then she sees me. Her eyes soften. She pants "Bellamy." Tears pour from her eyes as I walk over. When I past her mom I see her worried face. I question. "What's wrong."
              "The baby is crowning." I look over and see the top of the baby's head. I grab Clarke's hand.
              "The baby is almost here, you can do Princess. Push." With a deep breath she squeezes my hand and begins to push as hard as she can. Her mom continues to encourage her an soon enough we hear a cry. Then I see. A little baby cradled in Abby's arms. She starts to cry. "It's a boy."

I'm back!!!!!! I'll try to update today. If not tomorrow!!!! Love you guys!!!!