Part 8

sorry for the long wait.

*Natsu's POV*

I tried to follow that fake Elfman but apparently Lisanna figured out my motives and the fake Elfman then starts to disappear.

"Dammit!" Please be safe Luce and Wendy. I should head back to the others and explain to them what juat happened.

Lucy's POV

Luckly wendy is ok, Lisanna hasn't hurt her yet. It's been about a week since I saw Natsu, I was so happy knowing they are coming for me. "Hey Lucy what are you thinking about?" I look over to wendy in the cell in front of me. "Oh just happy that they're coming for us." She nods. Since we are in a different place and Lisanna only thinks wendy only has healing magic we have been planing when lisanna not around. Wendy is going to use her Sky Dragon magic and go find the others. 

"Time to eat you two, hehe." I look up to Lisanna. She hands us mashed potatoes and walks out. I here the iron door shut. "Wendy eat that build up your strength to go find the others tonight." I whisper loud enough for her to hear me. She eats and waits. "I'll make sure to take in the area to know how to get back-" I didn't hear the rest cause every thing was getting black.

Wendy's POV

Lucy feel asleep probably cause she's been taking all the beating for me. I tell her not to but keeps doing it. I stand up and look at the wall. "SKY DRAGON ROOOOAAARR!!" I screamed and the wall went down easy. I get out of the chains and run out.

I feel bad for leaving Lucy but she said she would slow me down. I promise Lucy I'll get help. I see a plath and start running. The area smells familliar. I smell bake goods and run in that direction. I meet a tall gate with gaurds. "Um hello, uh what city is this?" The gaurd smiles at me sweetly and say "This is Magnolia sweetie." "Oh thank you may I go in, I got seperated from my family and they're inside?" He nods and lets me in. I run as fast as I can to the guild.

My feet are burning but I keep running, this is nothing to what Lucy had to go through for me. I finally get to the guild and swing the doors open. Everyone stares at me. "Wendy!" They all shout to me. I fall to the ground. "WENDY WHERES LUCY!" I look up to Natsu. "S-she's se-nt me t-to get you all." I say between breaths. "Where is she?!" "Natsu stay calm she's been through something tough." Erza say to Natsu. "N-no I didn't get hurt what so ever. L-lucy took all the beating for me. I plead her not to but s-she didn't listen to me." I start crying. "We need to get to her soon before lisanna leaves again." Erza says to the guild. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I hear laughing from outside. 

Natsu's POV

I heard laughing from outside and run out only to see..

===================================================

What did Natsu see? Wait till next time. <3 

Sorry it's really short.