Chapter 3

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

     'What time is it?...heck if I know..' I thought to myself as I woke up. When I opened my eyes I saw Kid and some other people standing around me, staring at me. I quickly sat up because of all of the eyes on me. It was super quiet. "What..?" I said a moment later.

     "Well you were out all day and-""HUH?! WHY? WHAT HAPPEN-..." I stopped and sat there in silence. They were staring at me, wide-eyed.

     "Well for one, you fell on the stairs before you could go up them," 'Gosh darn it, me and my clumsy self again.' "And two, it's about 5 o' clock in the afternoon."

     "Sleepyhead." A girl chuckles from the left of me. 'Isn't that the girl who helped me yesterday?' I looked around at everyone. "Who are all of you?" I asked out of curiosity.

     "Oh right,"

     ~lol you know everyone I'm lazy XD time skip :P~

     "HAHAHAHAHA THE GREAT AND  POWERFUL BLACK*STAR IS YOUR GOD!..." He was yelling some other stuff but I can't hear him. "GET OFF THE SPIKE BLACKSTAR! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU BREAK THE SPIKE AGAIN!!" Kid yelled at the top of his lungs.

     A second after he said that, Blackstar started falling, which sent Kid to pure madness.

     I slowly backed away to Maka."Don't worry this happens all the time." "Oh.."
I stood there watching Kid throw a crazy fit. I backed up a bit more and ended up...stairs...what a coincidence..

     Maka stood there watching me fall down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom, I quickly got up. "I F****** HATE STAIRS!!!"

     "Clumsyass." Maka pounded Soul to the ground. "Don't be rude to the new student!"

     After yelling that, I fell to the ground in pain.

     ~Time skip, brought to you by-"FOO-" *Kicks Excalibur out of the building* LET ME FINISH GOD DAMN IT!~

     "Do you have a place to sleep,
;Y/N)?" Tsubaki asked. I nod in silence.
"I just moved in, and it's not fancy and all." "You just moved here?" Liz asked. "Mhm." 'Who am I, repeaty repeaterson?'

     "Where did everyone go anyway?" I asked. "Patty was tired so Kid went to the mansion with her, and Soul just walked off with Blackstar." Maka replied.

     ~I'm lazy small time skip :I~

     "Here we are, it's not much but it's still a great place to stay." I said with a small grin. "Nice place you got here, (Y/N)." Liz commented. "Thanks." I said as I started to walk to the couch.

     ~Maka's P.O.V~

     'To be honest, this place is pretty nice.' I thought to myself as I continued to look around. When I looked at (Y/N), she plopped into the couch and quickly fell asleep.

     "Didn't she sleep the whole day? She did that like she was warned out!" I was surprised. "Well, we should let her rest..let's go." Tsubaki said with a smile.

     As we were about to leave, I looked at (Y/N)'s soul for the first time. 'It was an odd color..not red blue or purple...some kind of mixture of those colors though..it looks odd..' "Maka!" Liz broke me out of my thoughts.   

     Then I walked out of the room and closed the door quietly."Something wrong, Maka?" Liz asked. "Nothing, why?" "Well you made a confused looking face like you're deep in thought, so I had to ask.""Oh..well we should get going." I said walking away.
'Odd..'

    ~end of chapter :3~