4 The Fish Tail Man

I walk to Fairy Tail to see Gray at the door just standing there. 

" Whats up Gray?" I asked. 

" Huh?! Oh Ju-Juvia lets go inside" he smiled and opened the door for me. 

I smiled back and went inside. Everyone was fighting even Gray even though he just go inside. I walked around the fight to Lucy. 

" Hey Lucy!" 

" Hey Juvia! Hows the room? Okay?" she asked. 

" Its alright." i answered. 

" But Hey Lucy I have a question are you and Na-" We were pulled into the fight. 

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I was being hit everywhere from anyone! I groan a bit and stood up. 

" Water Make : Freeze!" i shouted and water fell onto them turning into ice making them Freeze. 

Ha frozen...Everyone looked at me as I walked to the from of the guild. " Cup of Lemonade please" I order.

The white hair girl unfroze and walked over. 

" Release" i whispered and they unfroze. 

" MAN GRAY! You couldve unfroze yourself a long time ago!" shouted Natsu. 

But gray walked over ignoring Natsu...

" How did you do that? Your a water Mage right?" he asked, 

" Ha...Gray Of course im a water mage! I can control water too. Like Making frozen or boil." I told him. 

" Your not Juvia then." Said Lucy. 

" Im Juvia. My name is Juvia Lockser Lucy the water mage of Fairy Tail whom just woke up after a five year coma? Memory loss? L-O-C-K-S-E-R? Lockser? Not L-O-X-A-R???? Juvia Lockser of the great sea? Queen Neptune?" i told all of Fairy Tail. 

I heard the door open and close. Natsu also left the guild with Lucy. Knew it! They were dating! 

A guy with long black hair wearing black...i can tell that he's a dragon slayer walked over to me. He hugged me in surprise. 

" Sister....cant you just be the Juvia i once knew for now?" he whispered....sister? 

" Sorry Dragon Slayer but i cant" i told him and he frown. 

He was about to open the door when the door slam open and water flow into Fairy Tail showing a man with a fish tail and water surrounding him.

" Who are you?!" shouted the dragon slayer that just hugged me. 

I really need to start learning names. 

" I am here for Juvia Loxar!" he shouted. 

" Juvia loxar is dead!" I shouted. 

" Arent you Juvia Loxar?" he asked. 

" I am Juvia lockser spelt; L-O-C-K-S-E-R" i shouted. 

" Your still a water mage arent you? Much stronger i can tell....well this one will work better" he nodded his head; " Guards!" he shouted and men in armor came in dragging me out. 

" WAIT! WHAT?! STOP IT!" i yelled. 

My eyes felt heavier and heavier...all I saw for the last time was Fairy Tail fighting back...then slowly being turned into Stone..

Natsu POV 

I left in Anger dragging Lucy with me. I saw Gray half way and walked with him. 

I put my hand on his shoulder. 

" Gray...I'm sorry for your loss. Juvia is really dead." i told him. 

" NO SHE'S NOT!" he yelled. He started to cry? I havent seen him cry ever since Juvia's death. 

" I know...shes just playing with me to see how much i love her right?" he smiled. 

" Gray...listen..." mumbled Lucy. 

He sniff. " I'm fine" he said as he stopped crying. 

My eyes widen....somethings wrong i can smell it...

" Gray Lucy we have to go back to the guild now!" i shouted and we ran. Ran as fast as we could. 

We stopped as we saw Juvia being taken away by some men and a guy with a fish tail? Surrounded by water..

We stepped insde....Fairy tail was flooded with water and everyone....was turned into stone. 

" W-what the hell happened?!" shouted....Erza. 

" wow...i just came back from a job and this is what was waiting for me?" he sigh. 

" Juvia was taken away. That way" i pointed. ;" They were pretty strange. It looks like the master is a guy with fish tail. surrounded by water." 

" wait wh-what?!" shouted Erza. ".....Dont you guys know? Almost all the water Mage stories that was passed down was mostly about...a guy in a fish tail with water surrouding him.!" said Erza. 

 "wow...youve been doing some...researches about water mages.." said Lucy. 

" well I wasnt. I was looking for something thatll help me to find something about Juvia Lockser...the new one...not the one whom died five years ago..." 

" What was it about? The fish tail man and the water mages? What was their relationship!" asked Gray. 

She sigh. " They were...." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? What do you think the relationship between the water mages and the fish tail man is? What do you think why the fish tail took Juvia?

Stay tune for the next chapter to find the answer!