5

"You're so, so hard to let go."

LEE SEUNGHOON P.O.V

Around nine last night, I got a text from YG and here I am in his wonderful office. 

"I saw the video. Seungyoon sent it to me yesterday.", he said and I stay quite because I don't know where this conversation is going. 

"I'm surprise. I didn't know Rose can dance that well to slow songs. You teach her that?", he asked. 

"Yes.", I replied. 

"I can see the way you look at her Seunghoon. You know what I mean right?"

"Yes sajangnim. I'm really sorry about that.", I tell him truthfully. 

"It's not that I don't allow you to date. You know that your "no dating" contract is going to be over in 2 months right?", he remind me. 

I just nod my head.

"But it's BlackPink. They can't date for now. They need to focus on their debut and all. You know what I mean right? You've been through this.", He remind me. Again. 

And I just nod my head. 

"I'm done here. You can go out now. I hope you understand and think properly."

"Okay. Thank you sajangnim and I'm sorry once again.", I go out from his office with a heavy heart. 

I know deep down in my heart, I really like my Rose. I don't ever want to lose her. 

-

I didn't text Rose the whole day today. I've been doing some thinking and I don't think anything will work. 

*beep*

1 message from Rose <3

Rose : Oppa? Are you okay?

Me : Yes I am. What's wrong?

Rose : I heard that you got called to sajangnim's office today because of the video. 

Me : Oh. It's okay Chae-ah. Nothing bad happen. Don't worry. 

I lied. 

Rose : Oh. Phew! Good to know that! Haha

Me : Chae-ah. What are you doing tomorrow? 

Rose : Practice and practice. LOL

Me : Can you spare some time for me? Just 30 minutes. 

Rose : I guess. What time?

Me : Dinner time. I'll pick you up from the trainee building okay?

Rose : Sure. See you tomorrow. :)

I didn't reply her after that text. I have made up my mind. I'm going to tell her everything tomorrow. 

-

We're on our way to a quiet restaurant for our dinner. I didn't want any fans to see us together. I don't mind about my reputation and I know it will be bad for Rose if anyone saw us. 

We didn't talk all the way to the restaurant. Surprisingly, it's not awkward at all. 

At the restaurant

"Oppa. You look so down today. What's wrong?", Rose asked. I can see the worry in her eyes. I can help but smile at her reaction. The fact that she actually worry about me makes me happy. It means something right?

"I have something to tell you Rose.", I said her name quietly. 

"I like you.", I blurted out without realizing it. 

"What?", she ask. Taken aback by my words. 

"I like you Chae-ah. Since day one. Since the day I saw you at the hall. I like you. I think I'm falling for you."

She look down to her fingers. She didn't say a word.

Shit.

"Rose."

"I like you too.", She said softly. She might not want me to hear it but I did. It makes me smile. 

"But we can't be together.", She looked up. 

"You said you like me. But you don't want to be with me?", She sounds mad. 

"It's not like that. You're going to debut. And you're going to sign a contract with YG and there's a "No Dating" contract. It's for three years. You can't date within three years.", I told her. 

She didn't say anything. 

"But I'll wait. I'll wait for that contract to be over and then I'll get you, Okay? I promise.", I promised her. We didn't know what will happen in the future, but I know that's it's going to be her in my heart. I'll wait to matter what.

We eat happily that night and I send her back to BlackPink's dorm. 

I can't wait till she'll be mine. 

-

We rarely texts after BlackPink debut. Their debut was lit! As expected from a YG. I was so proud of them. It reminds me of our debut time. 

I miss Rose. 

We last text three weeks ago. I text her everyday though but never get a reply from her. I understand that she's busy with work now. With their debut concerts, fan meetings, TV shows and all. Of course I understand. Been there, done that. But I wish she would reply me at least once a day. 

Day turns to weeks and weeks turns to months. I never sent her text messages anymore. I guess her feelings change and I don't want to force her to still like me. I understand that after debut, she'll meet loads of better man out there than me. I'll just be here and wait. 

I bumped into her one day at the office. She look beautiful as always. More beautiful this time. She saw me but act like she didn't. The other girls greeted me and my members the like usual. And she just walk away without saying anything. 

Jinwoo look at me worriedly and asked, "Anything happened between you two?"

All the members know about my feelings now and all they ever said was not to worry. Sigh. 

"I don't know hyung. We didn't talk anymore. I guess we're just colleague now, eh?"

"It's okay Aru-ah. You still can flirt with Ha-Yi. I heard that she used to have feelings for you.", Mino winked.

"Heh! Nonsense Mino yah!", I slap his head softly. They all laugh at this jokes and I just chuckle. 

-

Should I just text her? I doubt myself. 

I end up just send her a text. 

Me : I miss you...

I just stare at the text that I just sent and after awhile, it shows that the message was read. But she never reply. I really want to know what is wrong with her. 

-

1 week later

I was on AllKpop's twitter when I caught a headline that catch my attention. 

"BlackPink's Rose Rumored To Be Dating iKON's Song Yunhyeong."

I can't breath for a couple second. I opened the news to read more about it. 

To my surprise, there's a picture of them going for a date together. Holding hands. He looks happy. SHE LOOKS HAPPY. 

They're smiling looking at each other's eyes. 

Of course. I thought.

He's younger. He's better looking than me. Of course she'll choose him. 

I didn't even realize there were tears rolling on my cheeks until Taehyun asked me what's wrong. I just shook my head and went out from the office. To clear out my mind.