Chapter 1

I woke up to Bleeding Black gosh I love that band. I sat up and just let the music countinue, walked into the bathroom showered brushed my hair and got dressed in a pair of marone skinny jeans and white tank top with a grey cardigan with my black vans and then I straightened my hair.
    I went to go and get food, of course Dustin was already eating. "You woke up before me and I heard you cooking and you still eating," I said. "Bitch you know I am," he said back. I just laughed and got a bowl of Captain Crunch. I looked at the clock ugh I have to go to work, I have to go to the cafe luckily we don't have to wear official uniforms as long as its appropriate my boss doesn't care. "Hey Sky after work do you want to go to a party?" Dustin asked, "I don't know I really don't like to party," I answered, "Please I'll be there and some of our other friends and plus your 21 you need to live a little," "Ugh fine I'll go." "Yay." " I have to go to work bye." And with that left.
     I walked into the cafe and said hello to Melissa (My boss) and went to clock in. I walked to the register and begun my shift.                   
               *Skip the shift*

       I was walking home when my phone went off telling me I have  a message. Thinking that it was Dustin messaging me but oh was I so very wrong.  

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but this is my first one please read, vote and comment