Chapter 1

I was sitting in my room whn I for the first time saw a demon. Okay maybe not the first, because mark was the first demon. 

The demon stared into my eyes, i couldn't move and bearly breath.

Seconds later he was just and inch near my face, I felt his breathing and the dark ice-cold aura.

"Hello.." It said " I see that you can see me little human."

I just continued to stare.

The demon lokkad at my hair. (Imagen GIRLS,GIRLS, GIRLS ara hairstyle)

It leaned forward, "Why do you smell like a princess+ Have you met another demon before?"

I just nodded.

"Who" The demon asked before smirking and licking what i asume are lips.

"Ma-rk...Mark.."

"MARK?! AS IN PRINCE MARK OF THE DEMON WORLD?!" The demon started to scream of fear and regret.

"Prince? Mark? What?" I asked in confusion.

"Ehm,  please don't say that we never had a conversation I don't want to end up in a jar not yet... I AM SO SORRY MY HIGHNESS!" The demon quickly said before dissapering.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The dream I had that night was quite wierd.

The only thing I saw was darkness and not until a dore closed candles lit up automatecly.

"Majesty, the demon you asked for is here now and are ready to meet you." An old man probbay not taller than one meter said. He had big ears and eyes, but oyu could bearly see his nose and lips. 

"Let him inside." Who is talking? Am I talking? But that isn't my voice...  I do reconise the voice... I just don't recall who...

I looked towards a big red door with diamonds on.

The demon I met earlier today is stepping into the room, his head hung low and it looked like he was draging his own body on the floor.

"Your highness this is Jackson." The short man bowed and went outside the room.

"Good afternoon your hi.highness..." the demon Jackson said before getting on his knees and his put his hands on the floor.

I just stayed silent, staring without moving my body at all.

"Ehm... You see my highness I apolegise I might have attemted to ea.. ahem ahem... harm your princess. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

There was good ten seconds before me or that person talked.

"I forgive you, IF you are by his side all the time untill I tell you to stop, and protect him from all harm and demons that will make the same mistake you have done. OR I will put you in a jar so your energi can be my flowers food and within you probbbly will be drained of enengi loss." 

Jacksons eyes were big like pingpongs and just nodded furiosly before running his way. 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Jinyoung darling.. Time to wake up.. Jin young. PARK JIN YOUNG!"  A feml voice shock me.

Mom.. time... school.. "SHIT"

"Watch your toung young man and get ready!"

"Yes.. mom.."

..........................

Hiii guys i hope you like this chapter Kisses and hugs from meeee >3<