Chapter 16

Heyy , You Guise .

Missed Me ? Well , Anywho , Most Of You Aren't Going To Like Me After This Chapter .. I Just Know It . But I Still Need Your Input and I Might Change Some Things .. Also Go Read My Two New Books , Please .. Enjoy !  ... Or Try Too .

-----------------------------

**

♡Roc POV♡

Tasia: There's Just One Thing ...

I Look at Her and Frown . This Cant Be Good ..

Me: What Is It ?

She Looks Me In The Eye . Then She Frowns .

Tasia: Never Mind ...

I Look Down at Chris , Who is Sound Asleep , Then Back Up at Her .

Me: No , Tell Me !

Tasia: Well ... I Feel Intimidated By Your Relationship ... I-im Not Jealous or Anything , Its Just That ... Well , You Have a Kid With Her and Yall Are Engaged . And I Dont Want To Come In Between That . But I Do Want Chris To Know His Brother ..

Im Shocked To Hear This . I Nearly Forgot About Being Engaged . I Look Down at My Ring Finger and Sigh . We're Supposed To Get Married Next Year .. But Im Not Too Sure Anymore .

Me: Chris is an Only Child ..

Her Jaw Drops .

Tasia: What Do You Mean ? What Happened To Santo Jr ?!

Me: He's Not My Kid ... And His Mom Changed His Name To Junior Perez Two Days Ago .

She Frowns And Looks Down .

Tasia: Im So Sorry ..

I Lift Her Head Up .

Me: Its Not Your Fault , So Dont Be . I Should Have Never Stepped In .

She Got Up and Put Sleeping Chris , in His PlayPen . Then Came Over and Sat in My Lap .

Tasia: I Guess You're Right .

She's So Damn Beautiful ! Im Mad It Took Me This Long To Notice . She Grins as if She Can Read My Mind . Then She Leans In and Passionately Kisses Me . That's When It All Went Downhill .. Well , Uphill For Me . ;)

-----------------------------------------------

Okay So , Beware . This is My Book's First Rated R Chapter , And My Cuzo Did It For Me . Read At Your Own Risk . Or Skip Until You See These (------) Lines Again . Enjoy , Lil Nastiess !

-----------------------------------------------

I Kissed Her Neck , Picked Her Up , and Walked Upstairs To Her Bedroom . She Blushed as I Laid Her Down on The Bed . I Took Off My Shirt and She Wrapped Her Legs Around My Waist . I Kissed Her Neck and Down , While Unbuttoning Her Blouse . She Moaned Which Made Me Even More Aroused .

She Leaned Up and Undid Her Bra Herself . I Smile and Start Sucking and Nibbling on Her Soft , Perky Boobs as She Moaned Louder . I Twirled My Tongue Around Both Of Her Nipples , Knowing it Would Make Her Wet . Then I Fondle Them With My Thumb and Index Finger While Planting Kisses Down Her Stomach . I Let Her Boobs Go and Go To Work Trying To Undo Her Skirt . Her Skirt Falls and I Feel Myself Getting Excited Through My Pants .

I Let My Pants Fall To The Floor , To Give Myself Some Space . Roczilla Grows Even Bigger at The Sight of Her Wetness . I Put My Fingers Down There and Play With Her Pussy . I Keep Looking at Her As I Go Down and Continously Lick Her Wetness Through Her Panties . Her Moans Become Music To My Ears .