Chapter Ten: The Awkward Witch and The Angel's Explanations

"So there's no need for us to hesitate..."

Chapter Ten: The Awkward Witch and The Angel's Explanations

As soon as I shot up from my position, i took in my surrounding. I was in an old room i've never been in before. It was more stone walls, but there was a window on the left side. There was a old dresser on by the window, and red tapestries all over the walls. I was on a big bed that i didn't remember falling asleep in. I had no idea where i was and i didn't like it.

"I felt you dying all the wall from hell." A voice said from the doorway.

I looked up and saw a solemnly look on Seth's face. I frowned and tilted my head. "I worried everyone in the room i was in and I was only worried about you Raya."

"I didn't mean to worry you, i know your life is connected to mine, i should have been more careful." I said shamefully.

"Ray, what happened?" Seth asked me.

"Celeste tried to kill me because her spell wasn't working, then a witch leeched me for my power, it exhausted me. How did i get here?" I asked still a bit lightheaded and confused.

"I brought you here. The pack is letting us stay here until you recover. Raya i felt like i was being set on fire." Seth explained.

I sighed. "It felt like that for me to."

Seth sighed and rubbed his face. "I never trusted that redheaded bitch, but you never listened to me. Instead, we're still on the revenge quest that puts your life on the line.

"I never thought it would get that far. I didn't think it would backfire." I explained.

"You think you're some invincible thing because you're some witch with power, but you're not, you can die." Seth began to raise his voice.

"I don't need a lecture, you're not my father, you're not in charge of me

"I don't need a lecture, you're not my father, you're not in charge of me. You're just stuck here because of some bond we can't break." I yelled at him.

Seth's eyes went black and i backed up. "When will you get it Raya? I don't care what happens to me, I don't want you to die!"

"Seth, i'm going to need you to calm down, i would prefer not to die by demon." i started nervously.

Seth took a breath and his eyes faded back to his normal dark brown. "I care about you Raya, don't you get it. It's not just about survival, you're family."

I blinked a few times. Seth sighed. "I know i'm some demon stuck on your leash, but-" I cut him off.

"Seth, i care about you, forget this bond. It's just...i've been alone for a long time. My family died a long time ago. I don't know how show that i care properly and feelings usually make me feel nauseous, but it's you and i until i die.