Demons story

There once was a demon, in the darkest pit of hell you could find her. She would often be looking through her looking glass watching the angels in heaven and even the fallen ones on earth. She wondered how the fallen could go through life not knowing what awaits them how they could survive through trial and tribulation when she herself had failed. One day while looking through her looking glass she saw him. He wore a mask as she had when she was a fallen. He carried the world on his shoulders no one knew what he went through. She did though. She began to watch him every day. She looked beyond his mask taking the world threw his eyes she saw so much of herself in him. Slowly she did the one thing that would kill her in the end. She developed feelings for him. She decided she needed to communicate with him somehow, To get him to notice her. It took all of here energy but she did it. She took control of her vessel once more. She switched Auto pilot off and broke every law she had ever made she became a Fallen again. She went to him. Over a period of time she got braver and braver and one night she decided it was the night. She would tell him how she felt. As she readied herself for the encounter he spoke. He told her of how he felt...for an angel. She felt her heart that had been glued together so many times it no longer resembled one, she felt it brake one final time. She withered away in her shell. She withered away from everyone she became the Forsaken. She had given him without realizing it the tools to destroy her once and for all. He had taken the final blow without knowing it.