Prolouge

~
Prologue

Sakura was walking to the Hokage's Office because Tsunade, Sakura's Sensai said she wanted her to go on a mission for her.

Sakura was getting stares from people. She always wondered why she got stares. There are plenty of features that Sakura has that cause people to stare at her.

Her cherry blossom hair and emerald could pop out in any crowed
When I shushined I appeared in Tsunade's Office. Tsunade was actually sober.
"I see you have come to accept the mission." She said, I nodded
"May you tell me what the mission is." I said
"I need you to over the Elemental Border because some S-Class Rouges have gone over the borders. I want you capture and kill them." Tsunade said, looking me in the eyes.
I continued listening because it sounded like there was more.
"You will have to pose as a 'commanor' going to an all rich school called Ouran Academy." She said
"So they must be going to a rich school to get money to go all over the National side." I said
"Yes, they have a lot of stuff we have, but just in case I had some Anbu go over and get all the information we need." She continued "Oh and also since your good at music and instruments. Your scholarship will be Music."
I nodded. She gave me the scrolls with the information on it.
When she dismissed I went home to look through them. That's when I saw the scroll with their medical information. When I opened it there was a note.
Sakura,
I know you would probably study over the medical scroll the Anbu's found over the National Side. I want you to be careful because this mission will take a couple of years, and Sakura the people you meet over at National side. You can tell them your secret, but your going to have to protect them.
Love
Tsunade
I read the letter and almost cried. I'm not going to be able to tell everyone I made Anbu at 14. Looks like I'm going to have to convince them of my hair color and my eye color. Some people say my eyes are as abnormal as my hair. I mean, emerald eyes are normal, right. Anyway to reading the scrolls. This is probably going to take me all night.
★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★
I really like this one. I having a Hikaru × Sakura on this. I'll update when I can. Follow and read my other stories.