I become a sensei

Gaaria POV

My mind begins to slightly panic as we pull up to the giant mansion. Gaara pulls into a parking spot then comes over to the passenger side of the car. I tell my legs to move and run and the just stay limp. He opens the door and picks me up again. He walks to the door and sets me down for a moment to open the door. He walks in and I hear squeling.

"Konkuro! Come quick Gaara finally brought a girl home. I look to my right a little bit and see a girl with blonde hair put up into four spikey puffs.

"Shut up Temari! I brought her hear because the teacher said to take care of her for the rest of day and I don't know where she lives.

"Well why didn't you ask her where she lived?" Gaara doesn't say anything so I look up at him and see that his cheeks have a sudden red tint to them.

"I'll tell you the reason later." He started to walk away when we heard another voice which I assumed was Konkuro's.

"Is she cute?" Gaara turned around and I saw Konkuro. He had cool purple face paint on had on his face.

"Nice face paint." I say.

"Thanks." Konkuro proceeds to come over to me and Gaara.

"You're really cute. A little too cute. Gaara Why do you have her here?" He asked without looking away from me. I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Something happened at school and I am supposed to take care of her for the rest of the day."

"AAAwwww man, that sucks. I would have made her scream." Suddenly I feel threatened then I realize what he is talking about and blush furiously. I look away and notice that I am cuddling in Gaara's chest. My blush becomes darker if that is even possible and I just freeze.

"She's even more cute when she blushes!" I notice that Gaara pulls me closer. He starts walking away from him and starts heading somewhere in this huge castle. He comes to a room and opens the door. The room is huge and has a huge ass bed, some dressers, a computer desk with a computer, an entertainment center with a huge flat screen TV, and a bunch of gaming systems hoooked up to it. He walked over to the bed and put me down gently.

"Stay here. I'll be back." He walked out of the room and left me laying down on the bed.

Gaara POV

I quickly leave the room.

"So why didn't you take her home?" I jump at my sister's voice behind me.

"B-because I-i knew that I wouldn't be able to c-control my self there. At least here I have you and Konkuro to keep me from doing anything stupid,"

"Oooooohhhhhhh. Wait. Do you have a crush on a commener?"

"She's not just a commoner! She's different. When I went to go help her she had animal ears and a black tail. I think she may be from the neko part of a kingdom."

"You still think there are nekos left, little brother come on."

"Come with me." I grab my sister's hand and pull her into the room. I go over to the girl and undo her hair and take off the jacket.

"See?"

"Holy Shit you weren't kidding." The girl looked at my sister with a confused look. I grab my sister's hand and walk back out.

"Ok that was amazing. You should take her home."

"DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT I SAID. I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF IF I WENT HOME WITH HER!"

"Exactly, that is why I said it. I've known you my whole life, I know that you wouldn't be able to control yourself anyway if she had to stay the night so why not just go for it?"