chapter 1

. Janet pov.
Janet you need to get out. Tasha said  . Yeah you haven't been out the house since Michael died and I'm not letting you come back to work until you do something. Tyler said pointing at me. So where do you suggest we go? I said pulling the cover from over my head. I heard about the big ass hotel opening over in Dubai. Michael said. Nigga why tf would we go to Dubai ? Tasha said. Aye that's not a bad idea cause I always wanted to go. Tyler said. Then i guess we're going to Dubai . I said getting up packing .

In Dubai
It's 7pm and I have a hour to get ready for this hotel opening that I really don't wanna go to when I got a text from Jermaine.

Where are you?
In Dubai
Oh which one of yo niggas wanted to see you?
Jermaine don't start with me just have fun with yo strippers
Lmfaoo you funny but will do.
(End of convo)

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down . This relationship is going down drain and not going anywhere. I got up flat ironing my short hair putting on my clothes I admit I looked fucking fine.

 I got up flat ironing my short hair putting on my clothes I admit I looked fucking fine

I put in my belly button piercing that had the initials "SB" . And walked of the room leaving my purse and everything else . I walked to the lobby of the hotel where everybody was and they all stopped and stared. Well hello to y'all too. I giggled . Janet you look amazing Tasha said turning me around . Thank you baby ,now lets go. We got to the hotel and sat in VIP. I was actually having fun for once in awhile . A guy tapped me on my shoulder . This is for you ma.jackson. He said handing me a drink. I didn't order this. The man over there sent this for you. I looked over and there was this white man but very cute somewhat man looking at me smiling. I took the drink and lifted it up to him. He smiled and I turned around. Looks like Janet got a little boyfriend . Sasha said . Girl please I got one , at least a sorry excuse for one. I said drinking the rest of the drink . We were having fun talking and laughing when the man came and tapped me on my shoulder. I finally got a good look at him and he was good looking too. Hi I'm wissam . He said shaking my hand . Hi. I said pulling my ear . So what shall I call you? He said with his accent. I looked at him funny. Um you don't know my name? I said shocked. Oh babygirl I know your name Ms.jackson but what do you want me to call you. He said with a smirk. I smiled at him and we began to talk . We talked and talked and talked, the opening began and he kissed my cheek telling me that he'll text me tonight before leaving. I sat down and Tasha and Jill were smiling at me . Shut up . I said paying attention. Then I saw wissam walk up to the stage then it clicked . This is his hotel. After The opening we went to our rooms and I got in the shower and walked around in my panties and bra. I looked at my phone and I had a lot of missed calls from Jermaine and 1 text from wissam .

Hey beautiful,this is wissam.
Hey☺️
What are you up to?
Nothing much get to irritated by my bf🙄
Dang....and you have a bf?
Yea ,you didn't know ?
No but I still wanna talk as friends you know?
Lol yea sure. -read at 10:55

He didn't text back . So I took that as
We were done talking for the night. I was watching the pjs when there was a knock onna door. I opened it and quickly realized who it was and reached to close my robe. Wissam what are you doing here? I came to see you I couldn't get you outta my head. He said smirking. Well come in. We sat on my couch and talk for hours soon it was 12. So how old are you . I asked drinking my wine. Um I'm thirty-five . I spit my wine out. Um what?! I said kinda sadden. How old are you ?he said laughing. I'll be 45 inna couple weeks. You're lying . He said sitting up. Nope honest to god. We laughed and began to talk. Soon I feel asleep on his lap as we watched tv...:...

MONTHS LATER.

I walked onto my porch coming from another interview for why did I get married . I walked in the house and I saw woman's shoes that were not mine on the floor. I put my bags down already preparing myself for what I'm about to witness. I went to my room and no one was there. I heard moans coming from the guest bedroom. I walked there a opened the door to Jermaine and a woman but just not any woman my best friend. I blacked out next thing I know I'm hanging her over the balcony. Jermaine in th back screaming for me to let her go. I pushed her more and I felt someone grabbing me . I let her go and she fell to the ground running to Jermaine . I looked up an wissam was holding me. Who the fuck are you? Jermaine yelled. Don't worry about all that just get yo shit and get out,matter of fact don't get shit just get out. I said. He quickly left an I sat on the couch with wissam not far behind. Um I got a feeling you don't wanna be here let's go to my house . He said picking up my purse . I put on my shoes and we left. You hungry? He said. Yeah can we go to KFC!!! I said getting happy. He laughed. What ? I said smiling . Nothing . He took my hand in his hand and kept driving. He pulled in the driveway of KFC. What you want beautiful? he said looking at me. I blushed . A famous bowl combo with a famous bowl onna side. He ordered it and ordered his and we left and he pulled off and we went to somewhere over the water.  I dug into the bag and got my food with some honey and hot sauce .  I mixed my food and looked over and wissam was staring at me. What? I said smiling . Your just so beautiful. I smiled and continued to eat my food, I could get use to him being around. ...

HEY WASSUP WASSGUD WASSPOPPING WASSUHHHHH. ITS YA GIRL QUANNNNNNNNNNA 🤓 so how was this ? I need feed back FROM EVERY READER!!!!❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ so please comment or dm me . This was my first chapter in this book . Now y'all I start school Monday #freshiee so bare with me alsoooo y'all I needs me a gf😝💍✊🏾 so yea helps out