Chapter 1

Hello lovely! 💕 I'm absolutely in love with Larcel so I decided to make a Fanfiction out of it. I'm not sure if ill stick with this but I sure want to! Rated PG-13 for cussing and small sexual acts (lmao)

*update 4/12/14*

HOLY SHIT 11K READS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THIS STORY IS TRULY A TAD SHITTY IN THE BEGINNING BUT THANK YOU FOR READING ON ANYWAYS AND VOTING AND ILY<3333

*update 6/21/14*

Spanish link: http://www.wattpad.com/55697459-%E2%9D%86can%27t-fight-this-feeling-%E2%98%81larcel-stylinson

---

"Marcel!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I run a comb through my gelled hair once more before flashing my straight and white smile in the mirror.

"Coming!" I yell back.

I collect my stuff and walk swiftly down to the kitchen. I grab a piece of toast and walk out into the foyer where my mom is waiting. She grins at me.

"What?" I ask shyly.

"It's my little boys first day as a senior!" she says excitedly. And it's true too. My dad left us just last year. So when the school year was over we moved to San Francisco in hopes of a new start. And now today is my first day as a senior at a brand new school. A journey into the unknown.

"Can we go? I want to get there early." I ask. My mom leads the way out to the car and I rest in the passenger seat.

The car ride is silent but not awkward. On the way to the school I fret over my backpack and reorganize it again and again. When the car pulls to a stop in front of school, I send mom a nervous look.

"It's your first day honey, chin up smile on." She says kissing my cheek. I nod at her reassurance. I climb out of the car and wave at my mom as she drives away.

My first period class doesn't start until 8:10 giving me a little over 15 minutes to look around and get the feel of the school.

I take a map and brochure from a small box marked 'visitors' that's hung next to the main offices door. I locate my classrooms and discover the quickest route to move between them. I know that at a new school I will have to be efficient and organized.

I don't pass many in the halls. The school is mostly empty at this time. I stop in at my English class when I see the teacher setting up.

"Hi are you Mr. Crockett?" I ask standing in the doorway. He turns around and greats me with a warm smile.

"Yes I am. Are you Marcel, the new kid?"

"Mm-hm." I nod and smile at him.

"Welcome to North High."

I walk out two double doors that open up onto a field. The field is a bit frosted over and it looks quite beautiful this way. A concrete path winds around the whole thing and at the side opposite of me there is a bench. It's far to see from here but I can make out a figure wearing all black. It looks almost ghostly from over here.

A loud bell ringing shakes me from my trance and I assume school must be starting now. So I walk quickly around the field to myhomeroom class. When I pass the bench it's empty and all that's there is some old wrappers and graffiti.

•••

Louis' POV

After my history class it's time for PE so I make my way to the guys locker-rooms. I've been going to this school for the last 3 years and I know it like the back of my hand. Every nook, cranny and good places to makeout.