Untitled Part

Rose POV:

SLAM!

That was the sound of my head hitting the lockers behind me.

Taylor, smirking, held me by the front of my black hoodie against the lockers. "Ready for Round 2, punk?" he said, his dark chocolate brown eyes burning into my blue ones.

Okay, I should explain what's happening right now. Taylor is the most popular boy in the school, and at the first day of school he decided that he didn't like me. So he started to push me around, verbally and physically. Yesterday, he made my life miserable (at least, more than it actually is now), and now he's continuing his torment.

I spat blood onto his face and grinned. "Awww you know how to count?". His smile faded and he smashed his fist into my mouth, knocking out one of my teeth and busting my lip. "Keep talking, and I'll make sure that'll be the last smartass comment you make" he snarled. "Oooh I'm so scared" I taunted, even though the thought terrified me. Taylor grabbed a handful of my blue-black hair and yanked. Hard. I bit back a scream and, using all of my remaining strength, kicked him in the stomach. Harder. He yelled and let me go. I only ran for three seconds when Taylor grabbed the back of my shirt, ripping it. He pulled me backwards and slammed me against the lockers. Again.

(Forgot to mention that the school was closed and no one was here at the moment. It's also ten o'clock at night)

He looked me in the eye, eyes filled with anger, annoyance, and.....lust? The fuck? He grabbed the back of my head and pulled it towards his, our noses an inch apart. "Do...you realize... what you do to me, punk?" he rasped. I opened my mouth to say something snarky and sassy, but Taylor put his hand over it. "Do...you even know....how it's like to wake up with a fucking boner?" He continued, voice sounding like his throat was rubbed with sandpaper. He yanked his hand off of my mouth and started moving it down my chest. I just realized he was still holding me up and considered kicking him again, but then I felt a hand rubbing between my legs.

My eyes widened and I tried to squirm free, but Taylor pressed me against the locker, pinning my legs. I cursed mentally, then gasped when I felt his hand going in my jeans, rubbing my member though my underwear. I bit my lip, then regretted it when I remembered that I busted it."S-Stop it, you i-idiot" I growled. Taylor looked at me, then purred in my ear, "Oh shut it. You like this." I turned dark red. I hated it, but I did like it. I opened my mouth to snap at him, but a long moan came out instead. Taylor smirked, then reached his sneaky hand under my boxers, pumping my dick. I groaned. "Mmm...Taylor...". The hell? Stop moaning! I thought angrily.

Taylor POV:

Rose's moans filled my ears. Christ, I wanted to do this ever since I laid my eyes on him. "Ah~ Yes...." He groaned. Wow, he was actually liking this. Huh. "You're so fucking hot when you moan" I purred, pumping him faster. "Nnn.. T-Taylor..I-I'm gonna..c-cum soon..." He mewled, saliva dripping down the corner of his mouth, eyes half lidded and blown with lust. I rasped in his ear, "Trust me, you're gonna cum alot tonight. And scream alot". Rose's face turned bright red. Fucking Christ, his face...

His back arched, white liquid spraying out of his dick and onto my chest. Dammit, why did I choose to wear this shirt today? I looked down onto my shirt, then slowly smiled. "Since we're gonna ruin the hallways, why don't we go back to my place, hm~?". Rose absently nodded, probably light headed from his orgasm.

Huge fookin time skip *as in thirty minutes lol*

3rd person POV:

Taylor pinned Rose onto his bed, kissing him deeply. He had already discarded his own shirt. His tongue played with Rose's, daring him to fight for dominance. When he finally did, he lost. Taylor then pulled face face away, admiring Rose's face: Cheeks dark red, eyes dark from pleasure, saliva dripping from the left corner of his mouth. "W-why did you stop?" Rose asked. Taylor smirked, then started to attack the smaller males neck, sucking on it. Rose gasped from surprise and pleasure. "A-ah~! T-Taylorrr~!". The taller teen slipped his hand under the other smaller ones shirt, dragging it up, exposing his chest. His lips moved from his neck to his chest, running his tongue up and down. Rose's breath hitched. "M-mmm~.." The taller male then started to suck on the others nipple, making him mewl in pleasure. Taylor's fingers started to slowly pull down Rose's jeans. Once he finally pulled them off, he ripped the others boxers off with his teeth, exposing his erection. He then started to run his tongue over the tip, tasting the precum coming out of it. He then proceeded to put the entire thing into his mouth. "Mm-ahh~! Ahhhhh~...." Rose groaned. The other pulled his mouth off with a POP! Taylor chuckled at the betrayed look on Rose's face. "Lets do this already~" Taylor purred, yanking his pants and boxers off, and Rose's eyes widened.

There was absolutely no fucking way the thing he was seeing would fit in him. "Do you need to get ready?" Taylor asked. Rose nodded. Suddenly, the taller male shoved three fingers into his mouth. "Suck" he commanded. Rose obeyed, coating them completely. This seems to turn him on more. He then shoved one deep into his ass. Rose yelped and wrapped his legs around him. Taylor then thrusted it in and out, slowly at first, then quickening. He added a second finger then started to scissor them in him while thrusting. Tears were running down Rose's cheeks, but before he could moan or yelp, Taylor crushed his lips onto his. "The pain'll be gone soon. Calm down" he said, then added a third, pulling the fingers in and out at top speed. "A-ahhh~..." Rose mewled, then sighed when the fingers were removed, but widened his eyes when he saw Taylor aiming his dick at his ass. "Ready~?". "I-I think so- AAH~!" He was cut off when Taylor shoved himself deep into him.

Rose POV:

Pain.

That was all I could think about when Taylor was in me. I thought his fingers were bad, but his member was HUGE. He started thrusting slowly at first, but gradually gained speed. From the look on his face, I think it felt good to him, but it hurt like shit to me.

Taylor POV:

He's so TIGHT, I thought. He was so tight and warm and wet. At first I thought I should've stopped, since Rose yelped in pain, but one look at his face made the thought die.

3rd POV:

"A-Ahhhh~! T-Tay- Ah~! S-stop~!" Rose yelped, tears streaming down his face. "I don't wanna do this a-anymore! I-it hurts! I-". Rose cut himself off with a gasp. Taylor hit something inside him, and it felt good. "A-ah~! THERE~!" He screamed. "T-Taylor there~!". He started hitting that spot again and again until he couldn't take it anymore.

Rose came first with a scream of Taylor's name, splattering onto his chest. After a few more thrusts, Taylor came, deep into Rose's ass. He moaned, then collapsed beside him. "R-Rose?" Taylor panted. "Hmm?". "I-I love you..." Rose turned towards him and cuddled into his chest.

"I love you too, idiot"

------------------------

Sooooo how was it? Want an update?