Chapter 10- Moving

Andrew P.O.V.
I went up to her room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard her say. I opened the door and sat on her desk chair. "Come here." I said. She got up from her bed and stood up. "Closer." I said. She walked right up to me, and I pulled her into my lap, so she was sitting on me. "What are you doing?!" She asked me. "Shhhhh." I said "Isn't this the kind of stuff couples do?!" She asked me. "No. Just relax." I said. She leaned her back up against me and I said, "Good girl."

"Did you want to talk about something?" She asked me. "Yes." I said. "I know you've been dating Kyle." I said. I wrapped one arm around her waist and I fished my other arm around her chest so I can feel her face. It was burning, so I knew she was lying to me. "Why would you think that?" She asked me. "(Y/N), your blushing, that's how I know." I said. "Did he break up with you?" I asked. "Yes." She said. "Don't worry I saw the note." She mumbled. "What?" I said. "Nothing." She said. "Say it again." I said. "Can I go now?" She asked me. She really does think I'm stupid. "No." I said. I then cradled her in my arms while I was still sitting (A-N~ if u need a visual, pretend the baby in this pic is you and the woman is Andrew:)

 I then cradled her in my arms while I was still sitting (A-N~ if u need a visual, pretend the baby in this pic is you and the woman is Andrew:)

"What are you doing?!" She asked me. I looked her in the eye and said, "I'm not stupid. I will take you out of that school if I have to. I will even homeschool you if I have to. Actually, I think that is what I should do. And maybe never let you go out of the house by yourself, and I will always be with you.... Even better, never let you out of the house ever."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

His face looked a lot darker and sinister I then looked over my shoulder to look at my bed, there were handcuffs attached to it! I rolled out of his arms, and onto the floor. I then took out the gun Kyle gave me, incase I needed it. "A-Andrew," I said, "I really don't want to do this, but if you let me climb out of the window, I won't shoot." He just smirked at me and started to chuckle. "I think it is so cute how stupid you really think I am." He said. I started to aim the gun at him and get on my feet. He then stood up quickly, and it startled me. I accidentally shot it

"Again, do you really think I'm that stupid. (Y/N)."

A/N- IF YOU HAVEN'T GUSSED, ITS NOT OVER!!!