8 ♥️

BaekHyun's POV
I woke up seeing my surrounding, I look over to my side, and saw a naked Mina. What have I done? My head hurts and I quickly went to the washroom and took a bath, I went downstairs just to see, my cousin in-laws.

"Yah Baekhyun, you should have been married to Mina, If you wanted to do to her like that, I pity Chaeun. She already knows about the news that you both were making out secretly, haha..bet she cry a thousands River." They mocked, wait what? Chaeun knows? I look over to Yoora noona as she shook her head, "haha, she deserved it.." SunYeon said. Then, I run outside to my car and start the engine and went back to our house.

I entered as the lights were off, and no shoes were there, where did Chaeun go? I called Chanyeol and he didn't picked up.

Chanyeol's POV
My heart aches so much to see my sister crying for that idiot whom I called my best friend making out with Mina, especially Mina..why Mina out of all woman? Why? She's my sister's enemy Baekhyun-ah! Why?...

I patted my sister and she drove to sleep, I lift her and tuck her in her bed, why can he still move on from the past, why can't he change himself for Chaeun atleast, why can't he stop being a playboy and a pervert or a bitch for making out with girls huh?

I swear I'm killing that Byun. Then a message popped. "Hello Chanyeol, I got permission from Mr.Lee that you're having 4 weeks vacationing with Baekhyun from EXO and they allowed, please watch out for your sister, Baekhyun and noona. Eomma and Appa is going for a family vacations with your aunts and uncles and grandma, take care. Love you always." Eomma send me messages, so that means Baekhyun is going to sleepover here huh?

Annoying boy, so annoying my best friend is, if he hurt my sister for the 2nd time, I'm not going to called him the word Best Friend anymore, because my sister is more important.

Third person's POV
Baekhyun was calling Chanyeol a hundred times already, then he decide to go to his in-laws house. And yes, Chanyeol open the door and it reveals Chaeun with Yoora patting her head as they watch a movie with popcorns in their mouth. "Get lost!" You shout as soon as he enter, "you are not belong here, just go and make out with her how much you wanted, they mocked me saying I shouldn't married you and they said that Mina is more better and let her marry you instead, I think it's the truth, I regret marrying you..Baekhyun..you hurt me.." You spat out the words you've been wanting to said all this time.

He look at you and return his gaze at Chanyeol, "stupid, how dare you come here to our house, after you've been making out with our cousin? Really Baekhyun? Do you have a brain? You don't think of my sister at all? You never think about Chaeun at all?!!!?!!" Chanyeol burst out words as he look at his best friend disgustingly, by his actions and thinking how he make out with Mina.

"Baekhyun but why Mina? I guess you never knew that Mina was our Enemy, she's a slut Baekhyun,you shouldn't have done that to her. Once, she make out with a guy.. like you, the same thing happened, and when he almost going to get married she ruined the marriage by saying that she's pregnant with his child, went it turns out that it was fake, he was furious as he abuse her and left her for that woman he wanted to marry." Yoora unnie spoke up as you look disgustingly to your husband.

"Like making out with a slut? Oh yeah btw, I forgot that once you was a dirty guy too. A guy who make girls pregnant and leave them. Such a bitch, an ugly rotten dirt. Suddenly, I wonder how did I agreed marrying a dirty guy like you, a bitch who fuck girls.." You said as he look down, you walk away...

"I'm sorry.." You heard him spoke up, he look over to Chanyeol and Yoora, they rolled their eyes and focus on the movie. He walked over to the kitchen as he beg you to forgive him, "forgive me Chaeun, please..." You look to him very disgustingly, "fuck off Baekhyun, don't pretend to beg while in your heart your saying that why am I doing this? I. Don't. Want. To. See. Your. Stupid. Face." You slap him and shut your bedroom door loudly.

Baekhyun cried as he was alone outside, no one to comforts him, regretting the things he did with Mina, regretting things he didn't do with you, regretting words that he didn't said to you. He cried alone in the night as the moon shone brightly.

ⒸBaeBaekhyun04
I hate you too Baekhyun....💔