Sleep Deprivation

Josh looked at the love of his life Jenna, with longing in his eyes, as she kissed her promise to stay true to Tyler until the end of time.

---

Tyler woke gasping. He looked over at Jenna curled up sleeping with her back to him.

He slowing got out of bed, grabbed his phone off the nightstand and closed the bedroom door behind him.
He walked to the living room and sat on the couch, setting his phone next to him.
He typed Josh's number but set the phone down again. He put his face in His hands.

"Daddy?"

He looked up, Charlotte was standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing up, Charlie?"

She ran over to him and laid her head on his lap panting his back she said;
"Daddy have a bad dreams."

He picked her up and set her on his knee, ~Why are kids so damn perceptive?~ "How do you know that Charlie?"

"I heard Daddy walking around, I stay awake and listen for him!"

Tyler carried her to the room she shared with Julia.
"You need to be quite now so you don't wake up your sister. Do you here me?"

She looked up at him and gravely whisper "yes daddy."

"Now go to sleep." Tyler said after laying her down on her bed.

He went back and sat on the couch, rolling his phone in his hands.
He set down the phone again and put his face in his hands.

---

This was fun to write!
If you see any spelling or grammatical mistakes please inform me! It would be much appreciated!