Chapter 2

(lthis chapter is weird to me but I like I) (later that night)

"hey Baby, I'm going to the bar wanna come with me?" Funtime Freddy asks. Baby found Funtime Freddy while walking and they started chatting. Baby thinks for a bit. "s-sure..." Baby blurts. "yay!" Funtime Freddy says and grabs her arm. They run to the bar Baby a little nervous. She never drank before. Baby just sits at the bar and doesn't drink or do anything. Funtime Freddy comes up to her obviously drunk. "cmon just one????" Funtime Freddy begged. She slowly shakes her head. "sorry no" Baby says. "I need to go" Baby says nervously. (omg for some reason something from a romantic cheesey anime scene might happen soon just cuz) Baby runs out. My parents are GUNNA kill me.

Meanwhile Chica. Chica and Foxy are on a date. There at dinner. After Foxy and Chica go home.

{Chicas POV}
I'm walking down the hall and I see Foxy at the end. I start to run to him but I bump into the biggest bitch of all the whole school. Casey (an OC). "hey watch were your going fatty" she says and knocks me to the ground. She skips away. Foxy runs over to me.
"Chica are you okay???" he asks cautiously. "I'm fine" I say as he helps me up. Foxy was the best boyfriend to have.
(sorry this chapter so short, I'm working on a new story with now is a draft. Anyway hope ur enjoying this story so far. It's random I know but I wanted to do this I'm sorry - Randi)