12

God, WHEN was the last time I managed to get this one updated? Sorry for the wait gang but I really wanted this chapter to speak to Jerry's conflict with himself and the whole situation with Lou and Charley and his thoughts on the truce and the night it happened. Plus I recall some people asking about the night the truce came about and wanted to know more about it than simply seeing Charley's flashback at the beginning of the story so voila~! We now know exactly what happened lol

I know that everything I did with the club scene wasn't entirely canon to the 2011 movie but I was trying to do it more from Jerry's perspective and what he might be thinking and feeling as he pursued them through the crowd and naturally as this is an AU story it was bound to be different from the movie at some point and I liked the club scene for that slow transition into my AU story for the 2011 Fright Night universe ;D

Anywho, hopefully I won't keep everyone waiting to long for the next chapter. I know there are a lot of you that are constantly waiting for me to update and I apologize for keeping you all waiting. I have been focusing on getting my business off the ground so unfortunately my fan fictions have had to be put on hold until I had a moment to sit down and actually think about them all again.

Hope your enjoying/enjoyed the story so far! More to come I promise~!

(c) Jerry Dandridge, Charley Brewster, Jane Brewster, Peter Vincent, Amy Peterson, Fright Night are all copyright to Tom Holland, Herb Jaffe, Craig Gillespie, Michael De Luca, Alison R. Rosenzweig and their respective associates. All rights reserved.

(c) Louis "Lou" Brewster, Kevin Ford, Buster Saxon, Story copyright to Morgan "Amber" Peckham

Jerry found himself growling when Peter hung up on him, placing his phone on the side table next to his chair as gently as he could to refrain from smashing it. He hated it when people hung up on him like that.

With a sigh he leaned back in his chair, flexing his clawed fingers along the arms of his chair to keep from digging them into the furniture. It wasn't like he had a cat to blame it on after all and he was getting tired of having to repair his furnishings.

"What am I doing....?" He wondered aloud, thoughts of the night they came to a truce six months ago flooding his mind...

Six Months Earlier

Jerry clung to the ceiling of the club, his eyes watching the people below as the bodies moved to the beat pumping out of the speakers all around him. Looking away for a moment to ready himself, and to keep his more violent instincts in check, he subtly took a breath and plunged himself into the crowd, into the scent of beating hearts, heat and them.

It was intoxicating.

'Keep it together Jerry; take it slow.' He told himself, scenting the air as he glided through the waves of people dancing around him, moving as though his body were made of water flowing in a steady river. He had a choice to make here; get Charley, or get his girl.

The girl would be easier to grab judging by her scent. She was terrified yes, of that there was no doubt in his mind, but she wasn't nearly as afraid of him as Charley was at this point. That's it then, that's what he'd do. Now he just needed to separate them.

With a new determination he disappeared, blending in with the crowd and keeping a close eye on the girl, on Amy. When the crowd of heated people began screaming and jumping Jerry had to restrain himself from getting excited with them; he couldn't act prematurely. Not before he had what he was here for.