Meeting New People pt.2

Jacob's Pov.

"Hey guys we have to go home." I said, " Why?" Daniel said "She's there I want to meet her so lets go home." I said. " who's there?" Mark said' " The girl Cameron adopted so let's go now!" I said. " Oh i do too so' let's go guys!" Bryce Said, " The Uber is on it's way." I said. (20 minutes later) Yes we are home , I finally get to meet her.

Kim's Pov.

"Hey guys were home!" some guy yelled as the front door opened, "Hey" everyone yelled but me. "Hey who's here Loren?" I whispered to Loren, "It's Mark, Jacob, Bryce, And Daniel you'll like them there funny, and they live here too." Loren said. They walked in and one guy caught my eye he was cute.

Jacob's Pov.

I walked in to the living room and there she was. right then and there I knew I had to make her mine. She had beautiful brown long hair, a cute smile that could brighten a room with just one look at you, and the most wonderful eyes that spoke of kindness and love. she was wearing sweats and a hoodie that said Cameron Dallas on it and she looked gorgeous.

Kim's Pov.

When I looked at him he had smile that was drop dead gorgeous, brown eyes that you would get lost in if you stare at them long enough, and brown hair that was to die for like it was perfect. He was wearing a blue polo and khaki pants and he looked hot.