You...

Okay, so...Hi. Hehehe, anyways I've been thinking about making one of these for awhile and thought to myself, "Might as well right? I mean it's five in the morning and I have nothing to do!" And now here you are reading a story I wrote at 5 AM without sleep. Enjoy!

This is also the second version because I decided to change some things since I uploaded this section before any chapter a long time ago.

I'll also be making Bio chapters for each new character when new information about them is revealed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Name - y/n, l/n
Age - 15
Gender - girl
Height - 5' 2"
Hair - long/ white
Eyes - green

Birthday- June 19th

Family -
: older brother - Thomas - Age 17 - med. Blonde hair and light green eyes - height 6' 1" - mature, overprotective, and over thinks things - quirk = ice/water
: younger brother - Alec - Age 13 - long flat brown hair with electric blue eyes - height 4' 9" - childish, thoughtful, helpful, and smart - quirk = ice
: Aunt - Sara - Age 39 - long curly red hair and Brown eyes - strict, bossy - quirk = fire
: Cousin - Elizabeth - Age 15 - 5' 5" medium red flat hair and hazel eyes - spoiled, nosy, bossy, brat - quirk = fire
(this next thing will be long, your amazing)
Personality - caring, oblivious, clumsy, lovable, childish at times, mature at times, smart, selfless, polite, understanding, loving, funny, considerate, gentle, talented, graceful, brave, cheerful, confident, courageous, energetic, and determined.
(Woah! Try saying that in one breath! 😄)
Background - you traveled around the world as a child, that is until the incident. You were seven years old when your mother and father were in a car crash and died, leaving you and both your older and younger brothers alone to live with your strict aunt and her spoiled daughter. You were home schooled until the age of nine, then finally went to school, where you met Bakugo and Izuku. You and Izuku were close at first but then grew slightly apart once you finally got your quirks. Bakugo was kind of nice to you since you met. (yes, even before you got the quirks.) Now is when you are finally at the first episode of the anime series.

Oh yea, I almost forgot

Your quirks:
Liquid and air manipulation
Note: Air manipulation allows you to affect the weather and other types of weather things, also you are able to condense and combust the air while also affect the elements in the air. Also, you can turn your water to ice and affect any other kind of liquid in any possible way.

Oh my gosh, that was long. If you read this far I'm happy, thank you for actually reading all of it.