Chapter 1: The Beginning

I know that everyone who has read this and has it on their wait list is probably really mad right now because I'm a horrible author-chan who doesn't update regularly at all. Okay after that little rant I'll get right to the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

   The day started like any other. I woke up at five got in the shower and got ready for school. Once I was done I quickly ran downstairs and cleaned up then I got breakfast ready. Today I cooked egg omelets, toast, and waffles, with the side of fresh fruits and veggies from my private garden of course. It was now 6:30 and everyone was getting up so I quickly set the table and cleaned up my mess.

      Thomas was the first one to come down, he was already in his high school uniform and had his bag draped over his shoulder.

   "Hey, morning (n/n)! I still don't understand how you get up so early and do all this stuff by yourself. I'm sorry that I'm not able to help out a lot." Thomas sat down at the table and I gave him his plate. I spoke in a cheerful tone, "Don't worry Onii-san you have to get ready for college, and you have a job. I'm just happy that I can help you out in the mornings." He laughed at what I said, "Hey why are you laughing at me!?" I began to pout and look away from Thomas. He gave me a calm smile and said, "You grew up so fast. Now you're like a mother, of course, that won't happen until your at least thirty."

  I was about to protest until someone jumped on my back and shouted, "Good morning One-san!! What's for breakfast, it smells delicious!" Alex jumped off my back and sat down at the table. I handed him his plate and he happily scarfed it down.

   "Shut up you annoying little boy! I need my beauty sleep!" Elizabeth shouted walking down the stairs. She sat down at the table and ripped the plate, I was giving her, out of my hands and began eating. Then Aunt Sara walked down the stairs and started eating, so I finally grabbed my food and sat down to enjoy breakfast. Auntie spoke up and said to me, "(y/n), you didn't  sweep the porch and clean the bathrooms last night." "Oh, I'm sorry auntie. I must've forgotten after I cleaned the piano and kitchen." I apologized quickly, trying not to make her mad.

   She sighed and said, "Just don't forget next time alright? I want a clean house." "Yes, Auntie." then the rest of breakfast was silent.

   After everyone was finished Thomas and Alex helped me clear the table and we left the house together. Thomas and I quickly dropped Alex off at his school and I separated from Thomas after another block. I looked at my watch and saw that I only had seven minutes left to get to class.

   - - - - - - - time skip

I ran up the stairs and ran through the door, the bell rung, I was right on time. I was three feet away from my desk then I tripped, I face planted right in front of everybody. The entire class started laughing, even the teacher was trying to hide his laugh.
  A hand reached out to me, it was Izuku, one of my only friends. I reached out and grabbed on. "Thanks, Izu-chan." I said, trying to hide by embarrassed face. I quickly sat at my desk, in front of Izu-chan, and started writing in my notebook. Then class finally started.

- - - - time skip

    "Soooo," the teacher started while half the class wasn't even paying attention, "As third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives." then the class started focusing. I looked behind me to see Izuku just writing in his notebook not even bothering. The teacher continued with, "I could hand out your career aptitude tests but....why bother......haha we all know you want to go into the Hero track!" the class became loud while Izu-chan, me, and my slight friend Baku-kun sat quietly in our desks. "Yes, Yes, You've got some very impressive quirks, but no power usage allowed in school.Get ahold of yourselves." I giggled slightly, this class was always so loud. Baku-kun interrupted the chatter in the classroom. "Hey teach, don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister, Ha!" everyone started shouting at him while Izu-chan and I sat quietly behind everyone else. Baku-kun soon became arrogant and challenged them all. The teacher interrupted the fight scene when he said, "Huh, you've got impressive test score results, maybe you will get into U.A. High." the chatter got louder. "That's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me!" he stood his desk. Who does he thinks pays for those things, they pop out of thin air. "I aced all the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school who is taking this chance at getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself, and be the richest hero of all time. People all across the world will know who I am, and it all starts with U.A. High" I hummed to myself. Isn't that a little greedy and aren't we good enough for him?  "Oh yeah, Midoriya and (l/n) don't you guys want to go to U.A. High too?" the teacher continued to act normal. I held my breath and I heard Izu-chan take a gasp. Everyone was silent for a minute but then busted out laughing. People started speaking out loud, "You've got to be kidding right?" "There's no way they would get in" "They don't even have quirks!" Izu-chan stood up after the last statement. "No, actually, they got rid of that rule,  I could be the first one! Also, (y/n)-chan has a quirk she just doesn't use it!" I gulped. We aren't allowed to use our quirk in school so why would I? People think I don't have a quirk just because I follow the rules and don't use it.