Chapter 8

Kayla POV

I rushed out of the door completely frustrated. I didn't even order a damn cab! What the hell was I going to do, walk to the hotel? Nope. A light finally clicked on in my head, I am in New York. I can take the subway. I was walking to the subway in the same outfit I had on last night, heels and all, trying to avoid drawing attention to my self. That was when I passed by a newsstand to see my face plastered on the front of almost every magazine. The headlines said everything from "Red Head Beauty Goes to Party With Trevor and Leaves With Birthday Boy" to "Mr Steal Yo Girl Diggy Simmons Strikes Again" I didn't really understand that one. All I know is that this is a disaster waiting to happen. Before I left LA I promised my mom I wouldn't get into any trouble in the media and here I am, I'm apart of an R&B and Hip Hop love triangle. Ain't this some shit!

Kayla: *picks up all the magazines* Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

Clerk: Hope you're gonna buy those!

Kayla: Oh yea here *hands him $50* bye. *calls Tiffany*

Tiffany: Hello?

Kayla: Hey Tiff, you will not believe what happened last night!

Tiffany: Ofcourse I will, You slept with Dwayne, atleast thats what E! News is saying. They got some horrible footage of y'all though, you both plastered as fuck. *crunches on food*

Kayla: DAMMIT! It is literally everywhere, I just picked up $50 worth of tabloids and now I'm waiting for the subway.

Tiffany: What are you gonna tell Trevor?

Kayla: Right now I'm praying that they don't have cable on the set that he is on, I mean he isn't my boyfriend or something but I just brought him in some major controversy, and him and Diggy are label mates and friends none the less. Its just complicated.

Tiffany: Was the sex good?

Kayla: I can't exactly answer that right now. 

Tiffany: Well where is Yas?

Kayla: She went to breakfast with Roger.

Tiffany: I talked to Langston. (if you don't remember him you probably didn't read I'm Digging You the first one)

Kayla: word?

Tiffany: He said he wants me to come out to London, I'm thinking about going we don't have another job for a while so...

Kayla: When are you leaving?

Tiffany: Now, I'm at the airport.

Kayla: Are You Fucking Serious? TIFF when were you gonna tell us?!

Tiffany: I left a note at the hotel.

Kayla: I guess. I'm gonna miss you so much, you're one of my best friends.

Tiffany: Dude I'm gonna be gone for a week, get out your feelings sweety.

Kayla: *laughs* Alright well I'm about to get off this subway. Text me when you land and take pictures lots of them!

Tiffany: Love ya *hangs up*

 Trevor POV

So I was taking a break on set and was sitting in the cafeteria eating a bowl of cereal. The set was in the middle of the water so no cable, but there is always twitter. I logged to see my mentions absolutely flooded with pictures of Kayla and Diggy leaving the club last night. Ofcourse there were the jealous girls who hated on her and also the accusations that they were a couple. I didn't believe any of it, they were probably just leaving and the cab dropped her off at her hotel. Perfectly innocent I didn't have a problem with it she was a grown woman. Then my thoughts were distracted by none other than TMZ sending me a tweet also mentioning Diggy, Kayla and I. The tweet was like:

"@TMZ: @diggy_simmons you might want to get some curtains. @KaylaFace hope you had fun. @TrevorJackson5 there are other fish in the sea"

There was a video attatched and I had to click it and I honestly wished that I hadn't. I'm sure I shouldn't be mad but how couldn't I! I was pissed how could she, how could he, how could I! How could I believe that she didn't have feelings for him. There it was right infront of my face. She was riding him like a fucking pony and it was definitely her, that trademark firered hair was undeniably hers. No wonder she didn't text me back, she was busy.

???: Trevor?

Trevor: Oh hey Zendaya, whats up?

Zendaya: Nothing just wanted to see if you're okay. I saw that stuff on twitter and TMZ

Trevor: Nah I'm good.

Zendaya: I know you like her.

Trevor: It was just one date bruh.

Zendaya: Trevor I know you, after all we dated for a year.

Trevor: Yea, then you know I'm fine.

Zendaya: Whatever, then your fine enough for this kissing scene?

Trevor: I don't have a choice do I?

Zendaya: Look this is awkward enough, but I just wanted you to know that I'm still here for you when you need me.

Trevor: *chuckles*

Zendaya: What?

Trevor: That was why we broke up, you were never there for me unless it benefited you. I told you I was fine. *leaves*

Diggy POV

So after Kayla left I took a shower and now I'm walking around in my drawers, this is the life. I started watching tv and I saw Kayla and I on every channel so I shut that shit down. Then I got on twitter and saw all the tweets. Kayla's name was trending along with mine and Trevor's. then there was the tweet from TMZ that had over 500,000 retweets. It was a video of Kayla and I having sex. I know I'm gonna get a call from my label about this. I watched the video like 8 times and it turns out that TMZ was right. I do need to get some curtains.

Zendaya played by herself, Yasmine played by Rita Ora and Tiffany played by Kylie Jenner

Sorry for any typos and mistakes