The Bad girl is a Church girl

The Bad girl is:

- A major pain in the ass.

- A Church girl. (Mind you still trying to get over that one.)

- A showgirl.

- The devil; reincarnated.

- But she's also my angel; all because of one stupid deal.

Colton Sanders is the geek; plain and simple. The guy that everyone ignores and the boy that likes it that way. So what happens when he sees the school's Bad girl Lilani Smithers in a white dress in front of a Church? He blackmails her.

Lilani Smithers hates Colton and he's asking for one thing only; to help him get the girl he's been in love with since year five.

So what happens when a geek and a Bad girl mix? Well . . . there's the parties, the late night outs, the make-overs and the terrible lessons . . . as well as sheer loathing.

God save Colton!

-

Never knew how much someone would hate another person but when I met Lilani, I just couldn't understand her perspective. But when Colton breaks up the walls around her I was proud to know that she is one of my favourite characters here on Wattpad. I mean yes, the girl can be a major bitch (that's just putting it simple) but . . . she can also be sweet and understanding.

Colton on the other hand . . . Someone get me a glass of water because I am hot. Colton, is not just the average geek, no, he's my geek and I'm sure many other girls that hog Wattpad.

_jesselle_ would be classified as one of my favourite writers in this century. Her books are classical and I absolutely fell in love with The Bad girl is a Church girl.

Score: 9/10

Book: On-going.

Sequel: May be one called: The Geek is a Sleek.

Other books to stay tuned with: Mark Me, Serenity