KITTENS!!!

Thanks everyone for reading my work. i'm so happy you all enjoy them. 

   It was a really loud day at the guild as always, but lately a certain ice mage has been leaving at a certain time everyday for the past 2 weeks to go somewhere and the only one who noticed was Natsu Dragneel.

   One day Natsu decides to follow Gray one afternoon. Natsu sneaks behind building while following Gray through Town and into a small shop and he goes and buys some little bottles of milk and some tuna fish cans. 

   He then follows him into an old, dark, stinky alley way. Gray takes a few turns here and there still not know that Natsu was following him.

   Gray then suddenly stops, Natsu was thinking he was caught but nope that wasn't what it was.

   Natsu sneaks a bit closer trying not to be seen to get a better view of what Gray was doing. Gray was kneeling down and taking 2 small little tin bowls from a wet moldy box and puts the milk in one and the tuna in the other.

   " What the fuck is he doing?" Natsu whispers.

   Gray then extends his arm and sounds like he's trying to call something.

   "Psst, psst, come here little snowpatch, come here."

   "Who the hell is snowpatch?" Natsu whispers.

   Suddenly a white little kitten with a black square on its forehead. Gray picks up the kitten and puts it down by the food and milk.

   "You must have been hungry. Eat up snowpatch." Gray starts petting the little kitten while it eats.

   Natsu then suddenly shows himself to Gray and says: 

   "So that's  where you've been going snow man. I 'd never expect you to be be a cat lover. Haahahahahhahhah!" Gray gets startled by the loud voice. 

   "What the hell Natsu! Don't do that jeez. And don't you dare tell anyone about this, you got it?"

   "Don't worry i wont tell anyone, one thing i don't get is why don't you take snowpatch home with you instead of leaving it here?"

   "First off it's not a 'it' it's a 'she' and second of all my apartment building doesn't allow pets in the building alright, so everyday i come here and feed her."

   "Oh jeez. Why don't i take her to my place for now and everyday you can come over and see her. Heck i'll even buy her cats toys and a collar to and that way she isn't out hear in the cold. She'll be safe at my place at least."

   "Why should i trust you to keep her safe?" Natsu kneels down beside of Gray and pets the kitten.

   "Cause of two reasons: one i already have happy i'm taking care of and he's a cat, and 2..." Natsu gets closer to Grays face.

   "Cause i'm your boyfriend and you should trust me silly." Natsu Then kisses Gray on the lips very gently. They pull apart for stupid air.

   "Alright fine i'll let you keep her at your place flame-brain." 

   They both smile at each other and walk hand in hand with Gray holding snowpatch back to Grays house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Comment and tell me what were your thought on this please i want to know if there was something i could do to make it better if you were to write it. also i'm looking for more ideas for one-shots so if you have an idea  write in the comments and i'll write it. just letting you know i do not write AU highschool setting. k bye till next time (that rhymed) 

                                                                               MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!