Chapter 2

1 week later -

Nooooo remember we went to the beach & Rell ran into the water & scared all of us cause we couldn't see him . We all laughed cause my scary ass thought my son was gone . We were all at my moms eating dinner and spending the night since tomorrow is my baby shower I had it last minute  because I just haven't been in the mood so we are officially having it tomorrow. We ate then Carlos bathed Rell & put him to sleep . Then he got into the shower . I sat on the bed brushing my hair & watching a movie but Carlos's phone kept going off I paused my movie & leaned over and grabbed it I put his password in & clicked on the name  it was some rasha chick I clicked on the messages .

Carlos : how was your day ?

Rasha : good lets go out to eat tonight ?

Carlos : can't got a busy day tomorrow so I gotta be home with the fam .

Rasha : alright well text me when your free ...

I was fucking angry I sat on the bed boiling with anger my daughter started kicking as Carlos came out the bathroom .

That shower was love you should've joined me .

He said drying his hair .

Yeah mhmmm who's rasha Carlos ? I said arching my eyebrow waiting for his response .

What you mean ? You were going threw my phone ?

No it kept going the fuck off while I was watching a movie now Ima ask again who the hell is rasha ?

A friend I met on my trip she's coo were just friends bae .

Nah nah if y'all was just friends I would've been knew about her you would've told me !

Bae you wanna meet her ? Cause I really have nothing to hide that's why you know my password & I don't delete shit cause I have nothing to hide I love you & only you now stop tripping .

Well I wanna meet this bitch .

Okay I'll see when she free .

Ard I said pressing play on my movie while Carlos  laid on my chest like a baby .

__________
Chelsy -

I sat in me & joshs apartment alone I was always alone he was never home & I hated it I was beginning to feel like he was cheating but I knew he'd never do me like that he just has work to do I got up & went to the kitchen . Tomorrow was my best friends baby shower and I was excited for that I just can't wait to meet lil nianni . I poured some juice as the front door opened .

Hey baby what ya doing ?

Just getting some juice I said walking back to our room .

What's wrong ?

Nothing I'm just tired .

Ard man . I said as she turned over & went to sleep I got a text from the shawty I met in Miami . Her name was sheena she was telling me how she missed me and shit to be honest I ain't want shit to do with her she was a quick nut & that's it shawty tripping if she think Ima keep fucking with her . I laid down & tried to rest my eyes .

___________
Next day Baby shower -

NONE of this shit is going right Carlos ! I said crying to him my baby shower cake wasn't ready & my baby shower was starting in 3 hours I sat & cried I hated being pregnant because I became more emotional .

Bae come here stop crying .

I went & sat in Carlos's lap while he held me . My mom was out running around trying to get me a cake made . My hairstylist & makeup artist were finally here & I already had my dress on chelsy walked in with josh & josh held De'rell .