Chapter Twenty

Remember the alternate ending never happened.

                  ~ Alex's P.O.V. ~

      As my eyes open I look around the room I'm in and realize that I'm in Christian's room. Memories of the night before flashed in my mind. ( not the alternate ending ) I pull my sleeve down and move my  bra strap aside and there lays the bright purple bruise.

I fix my sleeve and bra strap and turn to my sleeping boyfriend. As I look upon his sleeping face I can't help but notice how cute is he is. I wanna kiss his sleepy lips he's that cute. I plant a tiny kiss on his sleepy lips as he grins while he's sleeping.
As I lift up his hand to get out the bed he pulls me back down, wrapping his arms around me gripping me tightly. " I'm not letting you leave, " he chuckles pulling me close tightening his grip.
" I'm just going to the bathroom and while I'm there I'll look in a mirror and make sure I don't look like crap, " I laugh.
" But I'll miss you too much. And you look beautiful, " he says.
" Yeah a beautiful zombie, " I laugh.
" No you look gorgeous, " He says stoking my cheek.
" Just let go of me, " I say trying to pry his large hands off of me.
Smiling, he tightens his grip, " No. You're not going anywhere. "
" You're so clingy, " I laugh.
" You're so mean, " he laughs.
" Shut up, you look so hot, " I say kissing him.
" Since when did you turn into Regina George? " He asked.
" I've always been Regina George, I just never told you, " I answer.
" That would've been nice to know before I started dating you, " he laughed.
" Come on you, " I say grabbing his hand pulling him out of his bed.
" But I wanna be a lazy couch potato, " he whines.
" Well too bad, " I say dragging him out of his room.
" I guess since you dragged me out of my room I'm going to get something to eat, you want anything? " he asked.
" I can't I'm on an all carb diet! God Christian, you're so stupid! " I laugh.
" Come on Regina, " he says picking me up bridal style.
He carries me into the kitchen and puts me down on my feet. " I'm gonna get some coffee. You want any? "
" Yeah sure, " I answer.
" Okay, I'll get it, you just chill out here and look pretty, " he says kissing me on the cheek. " So you never told me what did you think about Andy? "
" He's a really sweet guy and he's cool and I gotta admit he's pretty cute, " I say. " But you know you're cuter. "
" That's what the girls at my old school would say. He is a good looking dude I don't know why he's never had girlfriend, " he says.
" You serious? But he's so cute and nice and funny, " I say.
" I know, " he says. " But I'm glad you like him. " He hands me a cup of coffee and kisses me on the cheek.
" Where are your parents? Didn't they say they'd be back last night? " I ask.
" They're probably on their way back right now, " he says. " You don't have to be alone with me for much longer. "
     On the other side of the house I hear the door open, " And speaking of the devil, " he smiles.
      " Are Chris and Alex still asleep? It's way too quiet in here, " Luke asks.
    " I don't know I'll go look, " Tori answers.
     " You know they're going to find out one day that you like to spy on them, " Luke says as I hear the door close.
    " They haven't found out yet and those two are so cute together they remind me of us when we were younger, " she says.
       " You go do that, " Luke says coming closer to the kitchen. He walks into the kitchen and looks at us with a surprised look. " I thought you guys were asleep. Man you two are quiet. "
      " Luke, who are you talking to? " Tori asked, " And where are Chris and Alex they're not in his room? "
     " They're in here, honey, " Luke replied.
     " Wait, so mom has been spying on us? " Christian asked.
     " Yep, she thinks you guys are the greatest thing to ever exist since curling irons, " he says.
      " I find that quite sweet, I would do the same thing, " I said.
      " Now I know what she means when she says you guys remind her of her and I, " Luke says.
       " Good morning you two. Sorry for not coming back last night, " Tori said entering the room.
      " Don't worry about it mom. We didn't die, " Christian chuckled.
      " So how was last night, Alex? Was Christian a good host? " Tori asked.
     " Christian was an excellent host. I felt right at home, " I answer, smiling at Christian.
     " That's great to know. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible, " she smiles.
      " I felt as comfortable as ever thank you for your concern, " I say.
      " It's no problem, " she says.