━━━━ 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 𝐁 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ━━━━

𝐂𝐖: 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her.

And Parker...

The very thought made his fists clench and a low, inhuman growl resounded in his chest.

He felt helpless, spiraling out of control and yet... he loved it.

He loved the way she made him feel.

Loved the way she smiled, laughed; loved the way the fire lit in her eyes when she was determined.

But...

But he didn't like they way she was acting right now. He loved her stubbornness, but in this case, he'd prefer it if she could at least try and see things from their point of view.

At least they had acknowledged the fact that she liked him a lot, which took effort to accomplish calmly, seeing as he wanted nothing more than to interrogate him to find out his motives.

But he had to try for her sake.

If he makes her cry, or hurts her in any way, I can't be held responsible...

For once, he and his more violent aspect agreed on something.

"UGH!" He couldn't contain it anymore.

I feel bad for Jordan and Declan... They have to deal with something they've never dealt with before...

"That's it. Fuck responsibility, I'm getting drunk tonight..."

He got out his phone, and for once, used the Trace Ace app to notify Jordan and Declan that they needed to supervise him tonight.

JorDunDunDun2: Alright.

JorDunDunDun2: Wait...

JorDunDunDun2: Why??

DeckDaHalls3: Yeah, for real, why Bent?

DeckDaHalls3: Are you gonna actually do something stupid without any Jordan influence for once!? 😱😂

JorDunDunDun2: I resent that!

DeckDaHalls3: Are you going to deny it? Cuz it's true.

JorDunDunDun2: Rude.

JorDunDunDun2: But anyway.

JorDunDunDun2: Why do you need our supervision?

BentOvrBckwrds1: I may or may not be getting drunk tonight to escape my own head.

DeckDaHalls3: Leave it to Bennett to be brutally honest 😂