Beginnings

Andrew was a boy who was happy and atimes misjudged by others. Being tall and handsome he was admired by the opposite sex most of the time but he really didnt care because hisheart was on one girl he saw in his dream you know like those alpha mate stuff.

Away from school his life was messed up oh btw he was from a very rich family usually when he wanted to go out they would give him 200k justfor an afternoon imagine.

Andrew had a lemme say a bad father who works in the military and his job is basically controlling 90%of the military. But his dear Daddy had a craving for married women usually his dad would come home late from wherever God knows.

His mom got suspicious and she asked her husband where he always goes after office. His mom was trying to see if he is a liar she already knows where goes.

Saying that he goes no where annoyed Andrew's mum so much she started swearing infront of everyone feeling embrassed Andrew's dad tried calming her down by buying things for her.

Andrew's mum told him about his Dad's usual visits to other women. Andrew broke into anger and tears at the same timeafter awhile his father kept on doing the same thing to every other woman spending his money on them and not his real family. Andrew keeps asking his dad for money for things and he rejects.

His father flies to Malaysia and comes back with a gold ipad air2 and a gold iphone6plus just for himself and nothing for Andrew and his mum unfair isn't.

Hey if anyone reads i hope you like it. This kind of like a life story hehe.Message me if you want more of the story;)