Chapter Two: The Dates

~•~
Fire Heart's P.O.V.
~•~

When we stopped at a red light as we were driving to town, I looked over at the two girls in the truck with me. Sky was almost shaking, and it looked as if she was ready to jump out of the truck and run for her house. Frost was smirking, probably proud of the outfit she pulled together for Sky, or maybe imagining the look on Ash's face after she punched him for pranking Sky. Frost noticed me looking at her, and she smiled. I reached over to hold her hand, but she slapped it away, noticing that the light had turned green.

"Drive with both hands on the steering wheel, you dummy," Frost joked, and I put my hand back on the steering wheel. After turning a corner, when there was just straight road, I looked over at Frost.

"Would it kill you if I did this?" I smirked at her as I took my hands off the steering wheel and started driving with my knees. Frost screamed and clung on to my arm with a death grip. Sky instantly grabbed the handle over the door, panicked and breathing heavily. I put my hands back on the wheel, just so Frost wouldn't cut off the circulation in my arm.

"You wouldn't dare!" Frost glared at me, and playfully slapped my arm. I laughed as we kept driving.

~•~
Ash Fur's P.O.V.
~•~

I sat on a bench in front of the Frozen Yogurt store, waiting for Sky to arrive. I hope that she will actually arrive, considering that I do a lot of pranks, she might blow it off, thinking this is a prank too. I mean, who would think the school bad boy would ask out a random girl? Well, she's no random girl. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

I soon saw the school's Mr. Perfect Pants, a.k.a. Fire Heart's, truck pull up. Out jumped Sky, looking around for me. When she spotted me, she turned around to hop back into the truck, but Mr. Perfect Pants's girlfriend pushed her back out. Mr. Perfect Pants himself also jumped out, surprisingly not caring about ruining his perfect pants. Literally. No holes.

Mr. Perfect Pants's girlfriend steered Sky over to me. She smiled nervously, blushing.

"Hi!" Said Frost energetically, and Fire walked over. "Sky is ready, but I think she's too shocked to speak..."

I nodded, confused, but I didn't ask.

Fire cleared his throat. "Well, um, we'll be leaving now..." He said before he started walking back to his truck.

Frost started to follow, but turned back and whispered something to Sky, and then nodded.

"Bye guys! Have fun!" Frost smiled, then turned and ran over to Fire. Fire locked his truck, then the two started walking towards the movie theater, holding hands.

"Well, uh, hi..." I said, not knowing what to say.

"H-hi," Sky stuttered.

Well, this is awkward...

~•~
Sky Sight's P.O.V.
~•~

I was frozen in fear. What if I said the wrong thing? What if- What if Ash IS pranking me? What if he's not, but he doesn't like me? What if-

"So, you want to go get some-" Ash interrupted, but stopped when we saw Frost running back with the keys in her hand. She unlocked the truck. When she noticed we were watching her, she explained.

"Fire forget his wallet," she said as she grabbed it, re-locking the truck and sprinting back toward the theater.

"What I was about to say, is that, would you like to go get some Frozen Yogurt?"

"S-sure, I-I'd love too," I stammered, cringing when I realized how stupid I had sounded.

We walked into the Frozen Yogurt store, and a sudden blast of cool air hit me. It was the middle of summer, and the cold air felt nice at first, but then I realized I forgot to bring a jacket. I hoped I wouldn't start shivering half way through the date. Ash and I both picked our flavors, mine being chocolate and his being coffee.

We sat down at a table by the window and Ash tried to start a conversation.

"So, do you play any sports?" He asked, twirling his spoon in his Frozen Yogurt.

"Yeah, soccer," I replied quietly, slowly licking the Frozen Yogurt off my spoon.

After Ash asking a few more questions, Ash had finished his Frozen Yogurt and was bored of getting answers to his questions that were one or two words. I wanted to talk more, I was just too shy.

Ash slumped back in his chair, clearly out of questions. I suddenly found the courage to ask him a question.

"So, uh, what's your favorite thing to do out of school?" I asked nervously.

Ash thought it over for a while.

"I do light to adventure. I guess it's fun to drive places, not knowing where you're going, just looking for activities."

I smiled. Looks like I found an adventurous one. "We should do that some time. That sounds really fun."

~•~
Fire Heart's P.O.V.
~•~

Frost and I were walking back to the truck, after we finished the movie.

When we reached the truck, Sky and Ash walked out of the Frozen Yogurt store. They had been in there the whole time! I hopped into the truck, not really wanting to talk to Ash. He's just so... Different...

"Sky! Over here!" Frost called as soon as she saw Sky and Ash.

Ash and Sky walked over, smiling.

"I take it the date went well?" Frost prodded. Sky blushed.

"Yeah, sure..." She mumbled.

Ash grinned and said nothing.

Well, I've got to get home, and Fire is my only ride. You coming Sky?" Frost asked, jumping into the truck.

Sky looked at Ash, then at Frost. "One minute," she replied, and I started the truck. Ash said something to Sky that I couldn't catch, and Sky simply nodded her head and hopped into the truck.

"Bye Ash!" She called as she shut the door. "I had fun!"

Once we started driving away, I could tell Frost was dying of curiosity.

"Did you like him? Does he like you? Do you think-" Frost was cut off as Sky held up a hand.

"That is for me to know and for you to be curious about."

~<>~
(Still Fire Heart's P.O.V.)

Once we had reached Sky's house and she had said goodbye, it was time for Frost to leave too.

"Do you want me too drive you to your house too?" I joked with her, because her house was literally fifteen feet away.

"No, I think I can manage it myself!" Frost joked back, laughing.

For a few moments, we stared into each other's eyes. I always have loved Frost's blue eyes. So icy, yet so warm.

Frost then reached up to kiss me. I kissed back. We then said goodbye. As I jumped into my truck, I saw a shadow move away from the window of Sky's house. Someone had been watching us the whole time! That's embarrassing. I'm not a public kisser. Oh well...

~•~
Hey guys! This was written by INOTCRAZY again. I hope you liked it! Okay, so here's the chapterly questions!

1. Do you like coffee flavored Frozen Yogurt like Ash does? ;)

2. Do you think Ash had asked Sky on another date when he said something Fire couldn't catch?

That's all! Please answer in the comments! :)