Prologue

The new story begins! :D The name of the book might be changed if I find a better one, Feel free to submit suggestions :D

Third Pov

The sound of leaf rustling was barely heard, although a chase was taking place in the forest. The chased person was jumping through the trees, from branch to branch but gently hoping the speed and lack of noise would lose the chasers.

The cloak worn by the person should have hid their identity but despite that they did get recognized.

"Stop!" Was heard coming from the chasers but no answer followed.

The chase continued for a few minutes, they chasers couldn't catch up but they still hadn't lost the person or the will to keep chasing them, eventually the chase came to an end as soon as the chased person got out of the tree line to come face to face with a cliff overlooking the raging waves of the sea.

The chasers were quick to follow as they landed, right in front of them, the chased person was at the end of the cliff weighing their chances.

One of the shinobis, the one with the blonde spiky hair, was wearing an orange and black jumper, the Konoha headband on his forehead and was the one in front of the others trying to talk to the person.

"You couldn't just give up?" The female voice asked coldly from under the cloak "You're all idiots if you think you can catch me"

"We can't just let you go, just explain it to us!" Naruto pleaded with her.

"You're wasting both our times" She told him "You should understand by now why I did it!"

She jumped off the cliff at that moment, with all them of the chasers looking shocked.