Chapter 17

Zoey POV: Oh great i walked in on Jake naked i couldn't help but stare like seriously who could blame me for staring abit he has a 6 pack, a 6 pack for crying out loud that is quite hot but i am not going to tell him that. " Umm sorry i thought that this was my room since it was before" i said looking away from Jake and now staring at the ground, i heard Jake come closer he closed the door which i ended up leaning against the door as he put his hands abouve my head "Oh this is your room aye? well i guess we could share but you have to do something for me"he whispered into my ear causing me to shiver a bit, i bit my lip before answering " Oh yah and what would that be?" i asked i was waiting for his answer but instead his lips crashed into mine it took me by suprise but then i realised he was kissing me and i started kissing him back he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, i wrapped my arms around his neck before wrapping my legs around his waist he quickly grabbed onto my butt and started walking towards the bed, he layed me down and broke the kiss we were both heavy breathing he was about to kiss me again but then he pulled back which took me by suprise i layed their wondering what that was about for a few seconds before sitting up. "Jake what?...." before i finished that sentence he had a firm grip on my waist he looked angry i didn't know what he was angry but when he spoke it was like venom " Have you been smoking?" he spat in a hushed but angry tone "I wasn't smoking" i said but it turned into more of a question he didn't like that answer he let go off me and walked back before shaking his head, "Don't lie to me Zoey i could smell it on your breath, it stinks" he said, "Well sorry i am not perfect it's not that big of a deal it was just one" i said getting up from the bed to walk away pushing past Jake but he grabbed onto my wrist, "Not a big deal you are kidding me right, that shit is addictive and you can die from lung cancer it can ruin gymnastics for you, why do you have to be so stupid sometimes" he yelled. "I am not stupid, i know what that shit can do" i hissed, "Then why would you do that??" he asked but before i could say anything the guys came in the room wondering what the shouting is all about they looked between us and spread us apart we were angry, "Why is he in my room" i asked my brothers they looked at each other before Bennie answered "Well their wasn't enough room for everyone so share" he said like it wasn't a big deal but you could tell he was scared of how i would react "Fine, how about i stay with J-D i am sure he wouldn't mind at all" i said with a smirk, my brothers rolled their eyes while the guys wondered if they would allow me to stay with him, "You can stay with him tonight only tonight okay?" Zane said, i let out a squeal and packed a bag but that was when Anthony spoke "Zoey why do you smell like smoke?" he asked which i froze from taht question shit why did he say that, "Umm i umm" i spoke nervously trying to think what to say, "ZOEY HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING??!!!" Zane yelled i couldn't speak it was frightening i just nodded my head in response which got everyone angry and people yelling at me but i blanked out i was looking at the ground holding a bag of my clothes and phone, i decided to text J-D asking if i could stay with him he agreed and said he will pick me up as everyone was still yelling i heard a beep form a car i knew it was J-D i pushed past the guys and ran out the room and towards the front door i got outside and saw that the guys are all their i threw my bag at james then hopped into the back and i told J-D to drive as we could see my brothers angry still yelling but soon dissapeared as we headed to our hideout. Max and James got out of the car but J-D wanted to know whats up, "Bubbie what was that back at the house??" he asked me i sighed "Just them yelling at me for smoking" i said he shook his head laughing a bit "Well mayeb we shouldn't of gave you one" he said feeling bad "J-D don't worry about it, my brothers are just annyoing they will get over it" i said as i bought him into a hug we pulled away and he leaned in and kissed me i immediatly kissed him back mine and J-D relationship is complicated mostly we were never a couple we were best friends with benefits, we always have moments kiss then go back to normal, we soon pulled away and decided to go to the guys we all hanged out and they smoked J-D didn't know if he should offer me one but since i am already in toruble about smoking might as well enjoy one so i grabbed one and joined in.

 Blake POV: Fuck man me, Bennie and Zane feel so stupid of course they would of changed a bit since we left, and the guys noticed what they are like but we couldn't see it because we see them as kids that just had fun together not a care in the worrld so taht probably involves drugs as well, shit what if she does some drugs. "Guys what if those three really have changed that much would they be doing drugs??" i asked in concern which got everyone attention, "You don't think she would be that stupid to do drugs do you?" Zane asked even more concerened "Guys we were all dumb enough to give drugs a try and that was just for fun of course it was only weed but that still is a drug but with Zoey upset or angry what is the chance she would most likely listen to them?" brendan asked. Fuck fuck fuck we all started ringing her phone but she wasn't answering we spammed her phone with texts, and calls yet nothing. I slammed my phone on a table which caused the guys to jump a bit, "Maybe let Zoey come back when she is ready i am sure she won't try drugs she isn't like that" Cameron said trying to calm everyone down everyone nodded their head and went into a room trying to forget about this. About half n hour later a knock on the my bedroom door i saw that it was Bennine saying we are heading to that club so get ready i nodded my head in response and about 10 minutes later we were all out the door and headed to the club, we got into the club grab drinks we saw old friends and everything it was good we went over to table/booth thing that our aunty was at with some cousins we introducded our friends and then karaoke started my cousins started singing they are really good just like Zoey they started singing Getting over you by David Guetta, Fergie, Lmfao everyone was dancing to the song when i realised some people here it was Zoey and the other guys of course they show up they whispered something into her ear before they all left, Zoey found her way towards me she stood their for a few seconds before she talked. "Are you guys still mad at me?" she asked i should be but she looks a bit frightened bit so i shook my head and she pulled me into a hug i hugged her back and she smelt like smoke i really should be annoyed at her for smoking, again i think but i don't want her to run away again, soon all the boys came back and Zoey was standing behind me like i was protecting her they didn't growl at her or anything they bought her into a hug but i could tell from their facial expressions they smelt smoke as well but didn't do anything soon a song tongue tide by grouplove came on and Max, James and J-D waved Zoey to go over and dance with them she went straight over and started dancing with them laughing they use to sing this song a lot, we all watched them i could see Jake clench his fist when J-D wrapped his arms around her "Jake man if you want to be with Zoey do something about it don't just sit their and do nothing" i said as i patted his back he just nodded in reply