1. Cookies

(Check side bar for a picture of Alli's mom)

 "Uhhh shut up" I groaned slamming my hand on the obnoxious alarm sliding my finger across it. I stretched out like a cat and got up and took a look in the mirror. God I really need to buy something for these bags. I pulled my lifeless blonde hair in a ponytail and headed off to the bathroom.

While brushing my teeth I thought about what I had to do today. I have to pick up some cheese and crackers for mom because dad's friend is supposed it come over tonight. I'm thinking of stopping by the mall with Madison to buy an outfit for when the guests come. 

I hate when people come over at our house. Mom goes crazy about the whole "fancy" dinner and shes always stressed out. Once the Millers came over, ex-boyfriend's family, she went all out on decor. She bought vanilla scented candles which Mr. Miller happens to be allergic to, the whole time the poor man was sneezing. Ha, we all had a good laugh.

Once a I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I headed back to my room. I dialed Madison's number to ask her about the mall. After the first few rings she picked up. "Mmm evrytinmg mkay Mallo" she mumbled. For some reason she called me Allo, which sounded like a pet lizards name.

"Yeah everything is fine I just thought you might want to go to the mall with me. If you could help me pick out an outfit for tonight?" I scattered around my closet for something to wear to the mall. Picking out a pink t-shirt and my favorite blue skinny jeans.

"Alli don't you think its to earl...." she trailed off, probably realizing it was eleven in the morning. 

"So you coming then." I said in the speaker after a moment of silence. 

"Yeah I will meet you there around eleven thirty-ish." and she hung up with out saying goodbye. I got up and applied some mascara and tinted chap-stick. I pulled my hair in to a tight side braid tying it off with a pink elastic.

I slipped of my favorite navy blue toms and pulled a IU hoddie over my head. I grabbed my keys and black purse and headed out to the door. That's when my mom popped her head out of the kitchen. "Alli remember the cheese and crackers" she said and returned her head back into the kitchen.

"Okay, I'm heading off to the mall with Madison for a little while." I said turning the knob on the door. 

"Alright sweetheart but when you come back i want you to put something nice one the Styles have a nice gentleman your age" she said in a singing voice.

"Mom you cant be serious. I didn't know we have dinner mingle at our house." I chucked pushing my hair out of my eyes and on to my shoulders.

"Alli all saying is I want you to look nice. They are a really nice family and I wanted to impress them." she said returning a chuckle and popping her head out once more and glaring at me. She needs to stop that, she looks like a turtle.

"Whatever mom, I have to go Madison is waiting for me." due to the multiple dings from my phone I'm sure its Madison but, if its not I don't care I want to get out of here from this awkward tension.

While heading out I smacked my face right into something hard but not too hard and it smelt so strong with a hint of mint. When I looked back up i saw fierce jade eyes. Brown curls framed the boys face. His lips so pink and a dimple appearing as i starred at him. 

"Urmm um, you must be Alli. Alli Simpson." he stuttered looking for his words. He held out his hand, and I just stared. Who is this beautiful boy?

"Uh yes.. and you must be..." I trailed off hinting him to say his name because I had no idea who this stranger was. Stranger. Attracting. Stranger. 

"Harry. Harry Styles." once again sticking his hand out this time I accepted it, shaking intertwined hands for several awkward seconds. Then he finally left the shake and dropped his hand to his side.

"I was just going to give these to your mom, they're from my mom." he says holding up a small blue and white floral cookie jar.

"Um yeah follow me inside, unless you want me to give them to her myself." I said and I could feel my cheeks turning in to a pigmented shade of pink.

"I'll just go myself I'm sure you have somewhere to be." he said walking up to the front door, ringing the door bell.

"Oh ok" but before he could hear me my cheery ol' mom opens the door greeting Harry. God he is so charming but, I feel like he would go after someone like Madison. She's more outgoing and definitely prettier. She has such a charming smile, the one that makes you smile.

"OOOHH Harry how nice of you and your mother!" my mom said in an overly sarcastic voice. Ew, she sounds like a teacher on the first day of school. All nice and chirpy in till they snap in the next few days.

He just mumbled and my mom of course had to say it. "You must have met Alli, my lovely daughter." Really mom? Really? I just looked at my feet not saying a word and that's when he made me flutter.

"Yes I did. Shes beautiful, I see where she gets it from." he turned and gave me a huge grin then turned back at my mother. By now I'm pretty sure my cheeks look sun burnt.

"Ha.Ha. Yes she is quite the beauty. She was just headed to the mall maybe you should head off with her and explore Indiana." WHAT??? Is she trying to torture me!

"Hmm. That sounds quite fun. Yes I would enjoy it, that is as if the beautiful Alli allows it." before I could even speak my mother squealed.

"AWhh you kids go right along I will tell your mother so she doesn't worry where you're off to" she said and ushers him my way. Oh jeez. This will be the most uncomfortable car ride in my whole life, I'm sure of it.

Instead of opening the passenger seat he opens the drivers. "Ladies first my princess." and of course my mom is standing right there hand signaling me to say thank you.

"Uhh thanks." I say in an uncomfortable tone. I could feel tension rise when he enters the car sitting on the passenger seat.

Boy will this be a long, uncomfotable car ride.

(Author's note: AHH guys and girls! Im Sorry I know its a bit of a cliff hanger but, thats what makes you want to read more. Right? Please tell your friends about "Attracted" and make sure to vote and  comment that helps alot to. I want this storry to grow so i have a reason to update, even if it means updating for 5 people its still five. I love you guys thanks so much! )