[TEN]

[Dagobah]

[Dagobah]

Luke's breathing was erratic. He was panicking and it showed easily. Yoda stood near the walls of his home seeing the way the boy reacted, hoping he would calm down.

"Master Yoda, I Just can't keep that vision out of my head. I must go." Luke rushed out of Yoda's home quickly. His thoughts were clouded. He could only thing about one thing at a time, and this was it. All of his other thoughts weren't clear.

During his extended training earlier in the day with Yoda, it seems a vision appeared. More like a premonition. Either way, it was not one that he wanted to see. In fact it frighted him to see such a thing.

It was his friends. Something was wrong. They were in danger, and he could see it clear as day. He had similar visions before but the last time Yoda told him to push them back. He just couldn't do that any more. Not when the visions were so intense. He had to go save those that he loved.

Even though this was true that something was happening, there was still no clear outcome. It was possible for Luke to leave, but to arrive to his friends being perfectly fine. The fates of his friends were not certain, nor set in stone.

Yoda tried to explain this to Luke, but he was not in the mood to listen to the anything the Master had to say. His mind was made up.

Even if nothing was set, Luke could only picture himself not going, and his friends dying at his expense. He wouldn't make that mistake. The fear of losing his friends was something so strong. While he knew it was wrong to have an attachment like that, he couldn't help it. The bond that had been created was unbreakable.

"You may feel the force Luke, but you cannot control it. This is a very dangerous time for you, you will be tempted by the dark side of the Force. More than before." Obi-Wan's voice appeared. Luke looked around before seeing Obi-Wan's force ghost looking back at him.

Luke stopped, staring at Obi-Wan, listening to what he said only for a moment. His mind was still made up.

"To Obi-Wan you listen. Remember your failure at the cave." Yoda try to explain. The way Luke handled what had happened in the cave showed just how unprepared he was. This was such a big risk he was taking.

"But I've learned so much since then. I promise I will return to finish what I have started but I must save my friends first." Luke tried attempting to make his way to his ship that was still near the water.

"If you end your training now. If you chose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil." Yoda tried once more.

But Luke made it clear. He would not risk sacrificing his friends. He had to deny his master's firmly noticing the two Jedi's faces fall as Luke continued to push back.

"I can't leave them...I am going." Luke sternly spoke seeing the Master's look at each other in disappointment. Wether they liked it or not, Luke was not going to stop.