4

The weekend passed by quickly. It was Monday morning and I was not physically nor mentally prepared. I practically rolled out of bed and crawled into the bathroom attached to my room. I had a shower and and got dressed into this:

I zipped up my combat boots and adjusted my beanie that was covering my wavy waist length hair

I zipped up my combat boots and adjusted my beanie that was covering my wavy waist length hair. I swing my backpack over my shoulder and leave my room, slamming the door behind me, waking up my Mom across the hallway from my room.

"Really Kaitlin?!" Mom yelled from her room and I smiled.

"The pleasures all mine," I replied, smirking. I made my way downstairs, and saw Kaiden eating cereal.

"Annoying Mom early in the morning again?" He asked, not looking up from his phone.

"You betcha," I smiled to myself, stroking Pippa's head. I gave her some dog food and then led her into the living, where Chresanto was sleep on the sofa. Pippa attacked Chres with kisses, licking all over his face. He woke up, screaming.

I was on the floor, laughing my head off. Chres shot me a death glare, before leaving the room. Probably going to take a shower...

"Good girl!" I praise Pippa. She trots back into the kitchen to finish her food. Kaiden gives me a high-5 as we walk out the house after saying goodbye to Mom and Chres.

I turn into the student car park at school. Everyone is looking at my car in awe when they notice I'm driving it. I drive past Cathy's parking space. I smirk to myself and reverse into her spot. I put the hand brake on and turn off the engine. I take my key out and get out my car.

"What are you playing at FREAK?!" Cathy screamed. I shoved past her and locked my car.

"Just enjoying my new spot, thankyou so much Cathy," I mimicked her voice, getting under her skin. She threw a little temper tantrum as I walked off.

"You little rebel!" Jason smirked at me, fist bumping me. Logan appears on my right side, showing me pictures from...
FRIDAY NIGHT!

I was taking shots, smoking cigarettes... and DANCING ON DANNY?!

"Where did you get these Logan?" I asked, my eyes widen at the sight of these.

"Instagram..." He trailed off. I started to hyperventilate. I was panicking. Guys walking past were eyeing me, like I was their prey. Some girls smiled at me and others threw glares.

"Logan, Cathy is going to see these and come for me! Danny is her boyfriend!" I explain to Logan and Jason.

"Well tell that to the founder of @seniorsparty_ on Instagram. That's where all the pictures are," Logan told me, showing me the account on his phone.

I received so many wolf whistles on my way to class this morning it was unbelievable. I strolled into my lesson incredibly late. My teacher handed me a detention slip as I took my seat. I sat there, thinking about the pictures. What if Kaiden sees them or worse, Mom and Chres?!