Marcelines day

She spent the rest if the day in thought. She thought about the meeting with her father. He had said. "Enjoy your freedom for now," he said, "because soon I will return." She dreaded the thought of the evil son of a bitch returning. When she was little he tried to be in full control and would never release her from her room. "And ever fucking time he takes my goddamn bass." She thought. He also had said "If that boy ever takes your virginity I will kill him." "God I hate him!" she thought. then she thought about Finn. "Oh god, last night was amazing." She thought. Just thinking about it turned her on. He was so romantic and sweet. He made her love him the past few weeks always hanging out. Finn had eventually grew sick and tired of Princess Bubblegum'a bullshit and realized his feelings for Marceline. She then smiled at the fact that Finn had picked her over PB. She decided she officially loved him. Hours passed and Marceline passed the time by playing bass. She then made something she would wear only in front of him. She had been horny ever since last night. She got an idea. She walked upstairs and entered her room. She shut the door. She stripped naked and got under the blankets. She thought about how big Finn's dick was. She began to pleasure herself. "Finnnnnn!" she moaned. "Fuck me!!!" She kept going and right in the middle of it Finn walked in and blushed. He stood there for a moment and then she noticed. She looked at his pants and saw his erection. She grinned and pulled the blankets away and revealed her naked body to him. She made a come here motion with her finger He tore his clothes off and approached the bed slowly. They gave eachother a horny smile. He climbed on top of her and they began to kiss. He played with her large, round, succulent breasts. She pushed him onto his back and said "My turn to do the work." And she winked at him. She rode him like a bull. " Oh god!!" She moaned. "I love you!!" "I love you too!" He moaned. Then Jake walked in. "Fin--OH MY GLOB!!" He shouted. I got off of Finn. "Man, can't you knock?!?!" Finn shouted. "WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?" Jake screamed.I looked into Finn's eyes "Last night." She responded dreamily. "Oh." He said. "Have you told her?" He asked. "Told me what?" Marceline asked. They explained the situation. The nightosphere, where Marceline's dad is trapped, is inside Billy's heart and if he dies the vampire king will escape and take over the world. Finn will have to kill my father. I kissed my little soldier.